[-Chapter 6-]

"Only you don't know my heart. Anyone can see it's so obvious. Why can't you see me? It's only you for me.You know but you pretend you don't" - Romeo (Focus on me)

***

Sungjin and Wonpil entered the cafeteria and grabbed their lunch. Wonpil greeted Jaehyung at their usual spot and sat down. 

"Jaehyung this is the class president Sungjin. Sungjin this is the new student Jaehyung." Wonpil introduced the two males to each other.

"Yo." Jaehyung greeted Sungjin and then turned his attention to his food. He began to eat quickly actually enjoying the food the school made. 

"Hey guys!" 

Sungjin looked up and he was surprised to see a very energetic, positive and overall cute girl approaching the table. Yeah, she wasn't wearing any makeup and her hair wasn't the straightest among girls at their school, but she still had the cutest smile. 

"Sungjin this is Lisa. She agreed to be one of the judges." As soon as those words left Wonpil's lips Jaehyung let out a weird sound. 

"Wahhh! You ask her to be a judge and not me? One of the coolest people you know?" Jaehyung placed a hand over his chest and pretended to be hurt by this, but this only caused Lisa to laugh. Sungjin found himself staring at the girl when she sat down across from him, next to Jaehyung. 

"J-Jaehyung you can be a judge if you want." Sungjin stuttered out after Wonpil nudged his arm. "With that being said the Talent show will be held a week before our final exams." Sungjin said trying to avoid looking at Lisa for too long.

"But I want to try and get some sort of celebrity to make an appearance." Sungjin said, "With it being my last year I want to do something memorable." 

Lisa suddenly got an idea, her brother may not be the biggest known celebrity, but he was friends with a lot of them. Maybe I can ask him. Lisa knew her brother would try his best to help her.

"Sungjin.." Lisa called out picking up her chop sticks, "Leave that to me." Lisa poured some sauce onto her rice and began to eat it. Jaehyung couldn't hide his laugh and almost choke on his rice. 

"What celebrities do you know?"

Lisa sighed heavily, "Just trust me." Lisa didn't want a lot of people to know she was somehow connected to a celebrity because of how annoying it tended to be. Jaehyuk agreed with this sentiment and didn't talk about his family in great detail, only mentioning how his mom raised him and his siblings for so long. 

Lisa took out her phone and handed it to Sungjin. "Can I get your number?" 

"Huh?" Sungjin asked slowly taking the phone from her. "I want to be able to let you know what I come up with." Sungjin shakily put in his number and handed it back to her. Wonpil watched his friend and realized he was completely out of character.

For the rest of  lunch Sungjin would attempt to make conversation with Lisa, but would get choked up. So, he stayed quiet and listened to the three talk with each other, but that's when he noticed how Lisa's eyes followed something behind him. When he turned around he saw Yoon Dowoon.

"Ah, he's so cool." He heard Lisa's voice and when he turned around he saw Lisa blushing. Sungjin expected less, a lot of girls liked Dowoon. That's why he had his own fan club at the school, his personality along with his looks made him an ideal guy.

"I think him and I are becoming closer these days." Lisa picked up her bottle of juice while smiling. "All thanks to Jaehyung and my wonderful English class." Despite her talking about the male Sungjin didn't really feel jealous or so that's what he wanted to believe.