[-Chapter 27-]

"When your awkward fingers touch my body I see your smile spreading." - CLC ( Like That )

***

Friday came slowly but surely and everything seemed to be coming back to normal. Lisa and Younghyun argued on a daily about nothing and it wasn't as tense as it was before. 

"Did you do the math homework?"

"No." 

Lisa stared at Wonpil who had a blank expression. "Just kidding!" He held up the completed assignment with a huge smile on his face. Lisa on the other hand clenched her heart while gasping.

"Please don't do that Wonpil." 

Wonpil handed her the assignment as two of their friends approached them. Jaehyung and Jimin walked up to them, both displaying different emotions. While Jaehyung looked upset Jimin looked happy.

"What happened to you?" Wonpil tilted his head to the side and Jimin only clasped her hands together evilly. 

"Nothing.Just know that I am more superior than Jaehyung." 

"Lies!" 

Lisa rolled her eyes playfully and turned back to Wonpil. "I'll take those answers~" Lisa cheesed happily while taking out her phone. "Wonpil I swear you're a life savor." Lisa quickly took a few pictures of the homework after he took it out. "I'm going to copy these." 

***

After leaving the three Lisa sat at one of the open space tables and began to copy down the answers since class didn't start for at least fifteen more minutes. If she would've stayed over there with Jaehyung and Wonpil, she would've gotten nothing done. As she was close to finishing up someone sat across from her. She looked up and glared at the male.

"You didn't wait for me this morning." 

"Why should I wait for you?" She challenged goin back to copying the answers.

Younghyun only rolled his eyes and leaned forward smacking his hands on the table. "Pay attention to me." His tone was laced with a playfulness and something else.

No way this idiot is flirting with me. "Why are you suddenly all needy?" Lisa looked back down at her phone annoyed by his presence. What she didn't notice was now Sungjin was staring at them from a distance.

"I'm just bored.." Younghyun's gaze scanned the area and he smirked seeing that Sungjin was staring at them like a lost puppy. "Your boyfriend is staring at us." Lisa followed his gaze and shook her head looking back down at her problems with a flustered expression.

"So he is..-"

"It's almost like a drama." Younghyun smirked slightly at the thought. All Lisa could do was ignore the intense stare on her that she persumed was from either Younghyun or Sungjin. "Do you still talk to Jaehyun?"

"Huh? Who..- Oh! Jaehyun!" Lisa shrugged her shoulders a bit. "Not really. He texted me when we first got back from Busan checking up on me that's all. Why do you ask? Miss your boyfriend?" 

"Not funny." Younghyun narrowed his eyes at her. "I just...- Ugh! I want to beat N.Flying and Cnblue so badly! I'm so sick of them." 

Alright something probably happened. Lisa looked up at Younghyun. "Did something happen-"