[-Chapter 32-]

"I won't be afraid of anything. As long as we hold hands and have faith. The word friendship may sound awkward, but I think that word was created for us (My friend)." - SNSD/Girls Generation ( My Best Friend ) 

***

Younghyun and Dowoon were waiting outside of Lisa's house, just talking about practice and what they did over the weekend. When the door opened to reveal Lisa they both were a bit surprised. While she had on the girls uniform, she had her hair in a clean ponytail, some makeup and the way she walked towards them felt more lighter. 

"Lisa why are you trying to look more girly?" Younghyun asked, a little annoyed.

"Because I am a girl Younghyun." Lisa glared at him, shutting the gate behind her. "You act like you've never seen a girl wear makeup before."

"I think it looks nice." Dowoon commented, "But you don't really need makeup."

Lisa sighed heavily, very annoyed by their very male comments. "I want to look good for myself." Lisa pointed towards herself, "So back off. Even you Dowoon." 

It felt different that day. Younghyun wasn't picking with her as much and Dowoon was the first to greet her and this time she wasn't a nervous wreck. The three laughed and joked with each other the whole way to school. Once they arrived they saw Wonpil, Jaehyung and Jimin all in the courtyard near the vending machines.

As they grew nearer Lisa heard Jimin and Jaehyung arguing in English about something, then Younghyun joined in. Lisa looked to Wonpil who caught her facial expression.

 "Hey Lisa you look different. Did you do something with your hair?" Wonpil asked casually and Lisa nodded fiddling with her hair. 

 "Yeah and I have on makeup-" As soon as those words left her mouth Jaehyung was in her face, his eyes staring directly at her. "You have on what!? What happened to my little Lisa? The one who let her hair go wild and bare faced. Has the world finally ended? Is this hel-" 

"Oh just shut up." 

Jimin barked at Jaehyung but then smiled towards Lisa. "Your makeup is great. Lets head to class." Jimin and Lisa hooked arms and left the boys alone. The girls walked down the hall and that's when they saw Na Young and Miso heading straight for them. 

"Piggy," Nayoung declared in a bored tone while eyeing Jimin. She put on a fake smile when her eyes landed on Lisa. "Lisa we need to talk to you." 

"Huh?" 

"She said we need to talk to you," Miso stepped forward with her arms crossed over her chest. She reached out and grabbed Lisa by the sleeve of her uniform yanking her forward. "Scram Jimin." 

Jimin was about to say something, but Miso released Lisa and balled up her fist stepping forward. Lisa's eyes widen and stepped between Miso and Jimin stopping her in her tracks. "It's okay. I'll see you in class." 

As the three walked the other students either avoided eye-contact or couldn't keep their eyes off of the two beauties. While Nayoung was a popular visual among the students, many still found Miso's appearance just as breathtaking.

"I heard that you have a date with Sungjin," Nayoung truly seemed happy when she said this. "Is this true or false?"

"True but-"

"This is so exciting." Nayoung clapped her hands, smiling even more. With every step she took her hair would swing back and forth. "When I heard this I had to come make sure it was true!" Lisa stared at the back of Nayoung's head until they came to what she presumed to be Nayoung and Miso's classroom.