1

Perfection. According to Webster's Dictionary, perfection is defined as "The condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects."

Society expects this. Hollywood in particular demands this.  My name is Brooke Jenner. I am a twenty year old model for Victoria's Secret where being perfect without a single flaw is the only thing that lets me keep my job. I have three brothers, Brandon, Brody, and Burt, as well as three sisters; Kendall,Kylie, and Casey. I'm older than Kendall by two years and Kylie by three, but the boys and Casey are older than me and will forever be my protective and annoying siblings.

I have three sisters on the Kardashian side of my name; Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe, and my other brother, Rob. I am as close with these girls as I am with my own hundred percent blood related sisters. There are no secrets between any of my family members, not to mention the part where their everyday lives are broadcasted on E!.

I travel for my job, all around the world in fact, which is why I'm hardly ever seen on the show. I don't see my family everyday because of the different work schedules, but I talk to them whenever I get the chance.

Kendall has been nagging me to come home and at least visit for a few days. I know she wants my advice and aid, since her modeling career is starting to take off, but I never have the time. My company, IMG Models, who every Victoria's Secret Angel has a contract with, refuses to let me have a break. I was currently in France for a photoshoot for a bikini pantie campaign . I love my job with all my heart, but I didn't see the point in going across the world for a minor shoot.

Michael Olajide, my trainer, just pushed me to all ends as usual in a sweaty session. I've been traveling and doing photoshoots for all different companies, that jetlag has caught up with me and is affecting my workout routines. It's been a few days since I have hit the gym. It's fine though, as long as I eat clean and train hard the next few days. I'm currently in Paris on my way to a shoot with Lily and Karlie for the 'Bikini Panties' campaign.

Incoming call: Brody Jenner

"Hey Brody, I don't have much time to talk, what's up?"

"Just wondering when I get to see my favorite little sister again. It's been two months since I last saw you."

I sighed, "I know. My work schedule is insane these past few months with all the campaigns we're launching, but I am supposed to have a week break, two weeks from now."

I could hear Brody's heavy sigh through my phone. "A week huh? That's nothing but I'll take what I could get from you."

"I'm sorry Brody. Tell Brandon and the girls that I'll be home soon. I gotta go. Love you, bye."

I hit the end button on my screen, without waiting for his reply. My family means everything to me, but so does my job and the girls I get to work with. We help each other get through the times when we get homesick. My driver, Mike, pulled up to a tall glass office building, which was where the shoot was. I collected my things, took a deep breath and walked inside.

A/N: First chapter done! Thanks for reading: Vote, Comment, Follow, Add to your libraries! xx-Brooke