2

*Snap! *Flash *Snap! *Flash *Snap! *Flash

I faced the camera, making sultry faces and swirling my hair alongside Lily Aldridge and Karlie Kloss. I danced on my tippy toes, posing in the VS bikini pantie that I was modeling for the campaign. The three of us were standing around in only our bras and underwear, bearing it all for the cameras that surrounded us. I had been here for five hours and was dying to finish shooting so that I could get back to my hotel and sleep.

The photographer told us to wrap our arms around eachother for one final shot and I felt Karlie and Lily come to my sides and together we took the final pictures.

Behind the cameras I could see a group of VS representatives and my manager, Marilyn, looking over the shots and talking with one another. I assumed they were reviewing the photos and discussing which ones would look best for publishing.

"That's a wrap!"

Russel, the photographer yelled out. I brought my attention back to the people around me and smiled and laughed with Karlie and Lily as we congratulated each other on another shoot.

"Brooke! Hon, can you come here?"

I gave the girls one last hug and farewell before wrapping a pink satin robe around myself and walking across the room to my awaiting manager.

"How do the pics look?" I questioned Marilyn.

"Great, amazing, but.."

I noticed the hesitation in her voice and the way she was figetting and avoiding direct eye contact.

"What's wrong, Marilyn?" I asked.

"Brooke, why don't we go back to your dressing room and we can talk, yeah? Ok", and before I could respond she was already walking back toward my dressing room down the hall, leaving me with no choice but to follow her.

I crossed my arms over my chest and made my way past the styling artists and a few staff members that were hanging around. I walked into the room immediately noticing Marilyn sitting on the couch provided in my dressing room, waiting for me to sit. I perched myself on the end of the couch and eyed her warily.

"Brooke, you need to loose some weight."

I stared at my manager with a blank face, taking in what she has just told me.

"W-what?"

"A few of the Victoria's Secret representatives were looking over the photos and pointed out the extra weight you have that Karlie and Lily
don't. You are noticeably heavier than the other two Angels. They have reminded me of your contract in which it states that you are to maintain a specified number. You have two months to loose the weight or your contract will be exterminated come the new year and you will not walk in the Fashion Show in December."

My blood ran cold and I could feel my heart in my throat. I had never had weight problems- ever. I've always been sure to eat healthy and do some form of physical exercise daily. This was coming as a huge shock to me. Not to mention that they were willing to go as far as to refuse to renew my contract with them. I was an Angel for the past two years. We were a family.

"But I don't understand. I've been hitting the gym all week, I've been watching what I've been eating. I don't know where the weight's coming from." I cried to my manager.

"Perhaps it's stress and lack of sleep?" She suggested softly. "I've talked to the heads of the company and we all agree that you need to take a break which is why I have booked you a flight to go home. Spend time with your family, sleep, and workout."

I took in what she was saying and slowly nodded my head. I have been really stressed and tired lately which is obviously effecting my shape. It would be good to go home and see everyone too I thought.

"When's my flight?" I asked Marilyn as I changed into a pair of black Lululemon leggings, a white Calvin Klein v-neck t-shirt -courtesy of Kendall- and a plaid shirt which I wrapped around my waist. I shoved my feet into a pair of Rag & Bone black bootie heels and packed my bag.

"8pm tonight" Merilyn informed me. "Your bags will be sent to the airport from the hotel. All you need to do is get there and not miss your flight. I'm going to postpone all further modeling arrangements for a month. You need to get yourself in check."

With that, she walked out the door leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I glanced at my wrist where my Louis Vuitton silver watch sat and noticed it was already 6:30pm.

I took once last look around the room making sure I had all my stuff and headed outside where Mike was waiting for me.

"Where to Miss Jenner?" I sighed not having the energy to correct him about calling me by my last name and muttered, "The airport."

---

I was able to avoid paparazzi thanks to Merilyn hinting that I would be at a dinner with a few co-workers at some fancy restaurant near the Eiffel Tower tonight. Ha! I wish. Not like I could afford to eat that bread or cheese right now I thought to myself.

I made my way through the seemingly empty airport, to my terminal which was already loading. I walked onto the plane and took my seat in first class, sighing and glancing at my phone to see missed calls and text messages from Kim and Kendall. I looked at them but didn't reply, knowing that I would be seeing them in about 12 hours.

I don't know if I'm going to tell my family the reason why I'm home weeks early, is because my bosses think I need to lose weight.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for flying with Air France. We will now begin take off. Please turn off all cellphones and devices until instructed by our flight attendies to turn on. We will be arriving at LAX in appoximately 11 hours from now. Enjoy your flight."

I sunk down in my chair looking out my window at all the beautiful lights of Paris. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes awaiting my questioning family I would have to face when I landed.

A.N: Vote, share, comment thoughts and plot wishes. XX B