Four

Doug's POV:

"(F/n), I can't last." Doug grunted, running his hands all over your bouncing breast. His suspension was turning into a fucking marathon. Literally. He hadn't left your place since 'you' brought him here.

"Just a little more!"

He really wished he could give you more and he wanted to. Seeing you ride him with such passion was an amazing sight for the eyes, but his stamina... was really low.

"(F/n)...." He grabbed you by your shoulders. "Doug, no!" You whimpered, coming to a gradual stop. "It's soft." He deadpanned.

You let out a sigh, ceasing all movement with a pout. "Sorry. I was being selfish." You leaned over him, grabbing a cigarette and lighter.

"Selfish?" He folded his arms under his head, "I think unreasonable is the word." He chortled with raised brows.

"Heh. Yeah, I guess eight times is a lot. I'm surprised you lasted this long."

"Actually, it was ten!" He protested.

"No way. You couldn't even get it up two times." You harshly reminded, which made him pout, but it turned into a smirk.

"But you fixed that, didn't you?" He touched your lips and winked.

You rolled your eyes, scoffing, "Yeah, whatever." you pursed a cigarette between your lips and threw the pack on the table. "I'm hungry."

"Let's grab a bite, then." Doug suggested, twirling strands of your hair around his finger.

"Alright. The quitter pays." You teased, but he willingly obliged, but surely that wasn't enough. It had to be more. There's still something he can do.

"Let's go." you started to get up, but Doug grabbed hold of your wrist. You looked down at him, "What?"

"Wanna ride my face?"

• • •

The both of you headed down to a food stand a few blocks away and as agreed, he was paying. You hadn't said a word since leaving the apartment. He was beginning to worry.

He cleared his throat grabbing your attention. "You alive, (F/n)?"

You shot him a pleasant smile. "More like revived. Thanks to you." Like usual you dig in your pockets for a cigarette & Doug's noses crinkled up. He absolutely loathed the stench of cigarettes, but who is he to tell you to stop.

"You're good at more than just stroking." You cuffed the flame, inhaling deeply.

He scoffs playfully, "I could've told you that." He tilts his head, side glancing at you, "I don't use my tongue on just anyone."

You narrow your eyes, purring "Hmm. I'm honored."

Taken aback by your beauty, he clears his throat and flips his hood on, hiding the red dusting his cheeks. "A-anyway...what are you gonna order? I'm thinking chili dogs, cheese fries, an order of hot wings, bout four beers, and----"

"That's a lot..."

"--Apple pie." He finishes. "I need all that to get back the energy you drained. What about you?"

"Hmm...? Maybe a strawberry chicken salad."

Doug smacks his lips. "Plus two pizza puffs, cheese sticks, and a large shake." He throws his left arm around your shoulder, reeling you in. "You're going to wanna replenish enough for what I have in store."

You become bashful, separating from him. "W-what the hell are you saying, idiot?!"

"Just pig out." He speeds up a bit when the red and yellow shack comes into view. "Max-Shack...it's been a while." He admires it. (A/n: real place is Maxwell street or ju-town. in Chicago. It's lit 👌)