Valentine Raffle

(a/n: it's a special one-shot of reader and Doug!. Think like your first hookup but no hooking up lol. Sorryz its late, i sleep in the day. Enjoy!)

Reader's POV:

"Yo newbie! Can you come here a quick second?"

Still with that... Lame kids.

Irked by that name, you turn around and head over to the children. They were in the middle of decorating cookies and making cards as dinner was being prepared. It was your job to control the rambunctious bunch.

"Yes Kaden, what can I do for you?" You give a pleasant smile standing beside him.

"The frosting is stuck in the tube again. This is stuff is hard to use. Did you get this from the trash store, or something. Newbie?" The cocky blond preteen cackles with his friends.

Tell your mother to buy you something, little cunt...

"Yeah, look at it." The jet black haired boy name Joe smacks the tube on the table for you to hear. It did indeed sound like a rock was in there.

Extending hand, "Hand it here. Probably just needs a good squeeze." As you put pressure on the tube, nothing came out.

"Told ya." The blond smart-ass remarks. "Didn't I Enis?"

"Mn." His gray headed buddy says.

"Just you wait kid. It'll work." You reply.

"Ms. (F/n)! Kano is picking his nose again!!" A sweet toddler girl called, pointing across the frosted and glittered table.

"One second please, Nikki."

As your hands were already full, you fumbled with the tube more quickly. It seemed like every second that passed your name was called by a new kid. On the holidays dinner's are more special, but the staff is a bit shorthanded due to people calling of too celebrate.

Working today didn't bother you since you had no lover,-----

"Hey look, it's Doug." Kaden announced and just as he did you shifted your gaze his direction.

---- But that didn't mean you didn't have an eye out for someone.

Your pulse always shot through the roof when you saw that gorgeous guy. He's lacking in stature, but height doesn't bother you.

He's wearing....a suit? Biting lip, He looks reallly hot!

With unbelievable amount of pressure, Kaden squeezes the tube and the frosting exploded on your face.

"Haha!! Newbie, you look like a clown! Here!" Kaden reaches for a strawberry, placing it on your nose. "Now you look stupider!!"

Looking back on Doug's direction, you could see his focused eyes on your caked face.

NOOO!!! Don't make a fool of me In front of Doug!!!

Gritting teeth together, you hiss at the young boy and smash his cookie to pieces with a single punch. He was shocked, as were the other kids.

"No need for frosting if you have no cookie." You run off to the restroom.

What's that guy doing here?? And why'd he see me like that!?! Uggghhhhh!!!

After splashing water on your face, you gasped softly at the presence in the mirror.

Quickly pivoting, "H-h-hey!! You didn't knock!"

"Oh, sorry. Was just bringing you a towel." He holds his hand out to you.

Taking steps toward him, you grab it. "Thanks..." While wiping your face, he stands and watches.