Juvia's Morning

Juvia POV

We all rushed home to gather clothes in our suitcase. Master also said that there will be survival back packs at the hideout so its best to just get to our bags and leave.

Once I finished I looked over to my bed and memories of what happened this morning brought a blush to my face.

Flash back

I woke up to the blinds pouring sun through them. When I woke up I felt a little cold but mostly on my back. It felt like really cold which was odd since I had a ton of blankets on. As I tried to get up I just couldn't something was constricting me from getting up.

I started to panic but then I noticed most of the pressure was coming from my waist so I lifted the blankets and found two muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I was confused for a second wondering why someone was in my room. I remembered I locked everything and went to be alone.

Then panic sent in as someone was IN my room IN my bed. I started to think. If I slowly get up I will be safe, figure out who was in my room, and take them out. I slowly started to move forward and tried to unwrap the arms away from my waist. Right as I started to move the arm the arm added more pressure and pulled me back against the chest of my anonymous guest. They held me tightly against them.

" Juvia what do you think your doing," I heard a all too familiar voice a voice that I fell in love with a long time ago but the same voice belonging to someone who gives me the cold shoulder.

" G-Gray-sama what are y-you doing in my bed," I stuttered blushing heavily

" I believe I asked a question first," he said huskily in my ear as he bit my ear

I tried to hold back a moan. My ears were my weak point.

" I-I was trying to get out of bed," I said trying not to stutter I was pretty sure my face was on fire.

" Now why would you do something like that." He said as he licked my ear

He held me closer and I felt his abs on the back of my shirt I was wearing.

My eyes widened I forgot that Gray-sama has a stripping problem which mean he was most likely had nothing on but boxers hopefully.

I started to struggle out of his grip. Normally I would be happy but not when I probably look like the dead, I had barely any clothes on, and when Ezra is right down the hall and likes to ask to borrow my soap.

When I started to wiggle I felt something hard against my bum.

OH MY MAVIS PLEASE TELL ME HE HAS BOXERS ON

Most likely not considering he was just sleeping. With that in mind I turned into water and appeared next to the bed.

When I looked at him he was staring at me and I noticed the blanket was covering his waist. But then I noticed a piece of clothing on the chair next to my bed that so happens to be his boxers.

I started to blush even more with steam probably coming form my face.

HE SLEPT NAKED

When I noticed his stare on my body I looked down and realized I was in my pj's meaning I was wearing a belly shirt showing off my stomach with no bra and wearing booty shorts.