The Second Night

Red's POV

After Kagura was taken away into the shadows of love the rest of the girls ran of into the forest. Why did we run off into the forest you ask well the other slayers decided to show themselves.

Inconsiderate I know right but they decided to show up up we are currently running in the forest towards Mira and Chelia who may or may not be captured at the moment. Same with Mira because I did not see Laxus with the group.

I look to my right and I swear I was about to trip on my legs

" WENDY YOU BETTER RUN THOSE SHORT LEGS OF YOURS BECAUSE HE IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU," I yelled to her and she started to run harder I thought she might slip.

Romeo was about arms reach from Wendy and she looked like she was about to tire out any minute plus she couldn't stop to eat air either since she was moving.

Like every horror movie there ever was Wendy unfortunately tripped and Romeo caught up with her. I stopped and ran to her aid but I was too late because Romeo disappeared into the woods.

" Well Damn it," I said to myself

I looked around me and noticed that everyone has disappeared and I was all alone in the woods.

" I am screwed unbelievably," I muttered to myself as I started to walk in the direction where I hope everyone is at.

I had this weird feeling that someone was watching me but every time I turned around no one was there. I continued my way forward not realizing the figure hidden in the trees

Mira's POV

I finally descended onto the ground and me and Chelia landed on our feet.

" DO you think we lost him," Chelia asked me

" I think so there is no way that he could have followed us here," I said to her with a smile

" Really?! Mira can I tell you something," She asked me

" Sure what is it," I asked her

" I kinda have always like Eve every since the Grand Magic Games," She said with a cute blush on her face

" AHHHHH Chelia," I squealed as I hugged her

" GET YOU HANDS OFF MY WOMAN," I heard an all to familiar voice say

" Oh Eve I am glad that you could join the party," I said to him with a smile

" Mira-san can you please hand over my precious Chelia to me," He said with a cynical smile

I glanced over at Chelia and 1. saw her melt at his sight 2. She looked she wanted to run on his arms

" Of course Eve," I said to him as I punched Chelia to him and ran back

" Wait Mira," Chelia said to me as Eve picked her up bridal style

" I am doing you a favor," I said to her as she was about to say something but was cut of as Eve kissed on the lips hard.

And I mean hard I saw a bit of tongue in their to there were going so at it I thought they were gonna for it right in the middle of the woods.

I turned around to give them some privacy and walked a step forward but was blocked by a tree. But I realized that trees aren't warm nor have arms so this wasn't a tree but a body. Only one person can make me feel sparks when we touch and that person was Jellal.

Just kidding it would be my hopefully future husband Laxus and me looking up confirmed my suspicions and it was indeed Laxus.