Fourth Night

( Okay I know I haven't updated in like forever but now I am on spring break so I will try and hopefully get out as many chapters as possible and Look forward to some more fan fics and fics coming out soon. Also let me know if their is any ideas you want me to do-Red) 

Juvia POV 

I suddenly woke up and a dim lighting was all I was aware of. I tried to move but I was changed to the bed I was currently on. The chains were on my arms and I had a liitle wiggle room so I was able to sit up on the bed. I noticed that the chains were made of ice.

Well It seems I have been captured with no way of escape.

After from what I have seen happen to Rufus I feel like this predicment isnt as bad as his. 

I felt a cold breeze go through my body and I shivered. I looked down at my attire and noticed I was in a dark blue thong and a small shirt that my breasts were almost popping out of. I heard the door open.

" Juvia My love your finally awake. I was getting worried if iI would have to take you wihile you were unconcious" said a all too familar voice 

" G-G-Gray-sama," I said out meekly as he approched the bed 

" I have been waiting too long today and after what happened a few days ago I was starting to feel my restraint break," Said Gray as he finally appeared at the foot of the bed anf grabbed my ankle.

I didnt know what to say. I mean I have been dreaming of this situation for many years sunce I met him but i would never have managed this was the situatution I would be in.

I felt his face close in on my and press firmly to lips. He was kissing me with so much passion I felt my head go blank. He wiggeled his tongue into my mouth and sucked and played with my toungue. 

I was running out of breath when he finally let go a string of slave attaching out mouths. He started to kiss down my neck leaving marks in his wake as he went down my neck and finally stred back up at me. 

The look in his eyes was that as if a predator about to devour his prey.

Oh boy

Lets just say Juvia was devoured many times and was very sore for many days.

Red POV: 

I have felt very accomplished in my life. My ships are coming true and most of them are currently making me some babies. I witnessed a BL scene and felt very content. But the one thing I was not aware of was that my future lover was the damn Dragon King.

I MEAN HELLLOOOOO MY BODY ISNT PREPARED. 

I should have known though I was the only one on the sacred island who didn't have injuries not only that the only damage was that my clothes were torn. WHEN I finally got off the island I had dreams of being either vigorous love making or pregnant. 

I though maybe I just wanted to settle down but I mean I was only 18 so I thought it was king weird. 

But then it was because I have apparently met my future lover. 

I knew a lot of the girls were like this except freed because I didn't expect his either. I knew Lucy despite what she says I always see her staring at Natsu especially his abs. I sometimes see her drool a bit which is pretty funny. And the way her face scrunches up because she is jealous of people flirting with him especially Lisanna. Lisanna knew this and did just to tease her because we thought it would speed up her confession but nope. 

Then there is also Mira she hasssss aaaaa totalllllll crruuuusssshhhh on Laxus I mean bad. I remember at the Magic Games she mostly did the modeling just for him. I never seen Laxus more stiff in my life. 

Poor Guy but Im pretty sure he is showing Mira that teasing him all these years there would be punishment. I know this because I believe I heard them a few minutes ago 

Every other girl had a crush on their mates so I mean I saw this coming. 

Not only that I think I saw Mavis a while ago to be honest. Why she is here is beyond me. 

So far I really hope Lucy is picked and Erza because those girls are so stubborn sometimes I just want to hit them.

I have been walking aimlessly foe a while now and these are my thoughts currently.

*Crack*

I stopped moving 

What the heck was that? 

Please dont be my mate pleaseeeeeeeee 

I turned around and saw no one there

Okay maybe I am just imaginig things

I suddenly felt two bid arms wrap arounf my waist. 

SO FAST 

" My Love I finally found you," said a husky voice 

I felt my legs go week 

LORD DOES THIS MAN HAVE A SEXY VOICE

" I have waited so many years for you and you are about to be the victim of it. Your mine forever," He said as I got picked up and disappeared from the original spot I was in 

KAMI-SAMA SAVE MEEEEE