Your my master,I'm your Slave

"Prebet Pang!"

"Yes Captain!"

The Captain of the ship,Kaizo,had gave a death glare to his Prebet. Fang was the youngest of Kaizo's team. Kaizo then grip Fang by the neck. "Brother stop! I can't breath!" Said Fang. Kaizo tighten his grip. "How many times do I have to tell you?! Call me Captain! Not brother! Your failure in the mission is really unnecessary!". "I was trying...doing my...best..Ch-captain..."protest Fang.

Kaizo throw Fang to the wall. "If you fail again,I'll sent you down to earth and if you try to fight,I will kill you with my bare hands!". He left Fang. Fang hug his knee and cry. "Mother...Big Bro isn't him anymore. He tortured me"he said to himself. Suddenly he been kick to the cupboard. He's body bleeds. He look up and saw his brother. He only look at him. In front of Fang,Kaizo wasn't the brother he cares and love. Kaizo like a devil who was trying to take his life away.

Kaizo kick Fang at the stomach. Fang cough out blood. Kaizo pull Fang up by gripping his hair. He punch Fang at the face and body. Fang can't holding the pain much longer and he passed out. Kaizo put Fang in prison. Lahap saw everything. He walk up to his Captain.

Lahap:captain?

Kaizo:set course to planet earth! I hate to see him here!

Lahap:but he's your brother

Kaizo:no his not! He just a slave to me! Not a brother! *walk to his room*

Lahap:why you doing this? You forgot what you have promise to your parents?

Fang:l-lahap...

Lahap:Pang?

Fang: he want to sent me to earth?

Lahap:yes...

Fang: *cry* he really hates me! I suppose to die in the first place.

Lahap:you can't say that!

Fang:its true right! You seen me been tortured so badly!

Lahap:...

Fang:leave me alone!

Lahap:I'm sorry Pang *walk out of there*