A kiss

Kaizo was shock to see Thunder kissing Fang in front of him yesterday. He feel very mad but in the same time he's jealous. Fang was with Quake while Kaizo is in the living room. "I'm so bored"he said to himself. Then he heard some conversation between Quake and Fang in the kitchen. Kaizo get up and peek them behind the wall.

Fang:hahaha...he's so cute

Quake:I know right. Fang?

Fang:yes

Quake:Can I kiss you?

Fang:huh? *blush*

Kaizo:*shock*

Fang:why you ask that question?

Quake:because I saw Thunder kiss you yesterday...so..can I?

Fang:err...I don't know. My brother will definitely mad at you.

Quake:I won't tell him promise

Fang:but I'm not sure-

Fang can't finish his speak when Quake kiss him. First he refused but then Fang kiss him back. Kaizo went into the kitchen. "What are you doing?!". Fang and Quake startled. "Brother,what are you doing here?"ask Fang. Quake glare at Kaizo. Kaizo pull Fang and went out of the kitchen. "Heh! Busy body"huff Quake.

Fang and Kaizo went to the space ship. Fang just silent. He was sitting in front of Kaizo. Kaizo was standing in front of him.

Kaizo:Fang?

Fang:huh? Ye-yes?

Kaizo:why you let them kiss you

Fang:I didn't! They just kiss me suddenly.

Kaizo:why you didn't stop them?

Fang:I... *look down* s-sorry...

Kaizo:who take your first kiss?

Fang:you..

Kaizo:before me?

Fang:no one! I didn't kiss anyone except you and then Boboiboy.

Kaizo:but you let them kiss you

Fang:I just told you that they gave me a sudden kiss!

Kaizo:hmm... *kiss Fang's lips*

Fang:*kiss back*

They broke the kiss in 3 minutes. They both look at each other. Fang was catching his breath. "Next time don't give them kiss you,ok?". "Yes brother"said Fang exhausted. Kaizo walk to the control room leaving Fang there.

"I won't let anyone kiss me...except you,brother..."