A night with brother

Fang:brother?

Kaizo:yes?

Fang:Can I sleep with you?

Kaizo:sure but you ok?

Fang:I just got a nightmare that's all...

Kaizo:*smile* ok..Come in

Fang laid down on the bed beside Kaizo. He hug him and Kaizo hug him to. After 3 hours of sleeping,Fang accidentally kneel Kaizo's member making him jerk awake. "You moron..."said Kaizo. Kaizo look at Fang's sweet lips. He caress it with his thumb. "If you want it,I will gave it"

Kaizo then slowly went into Fang pants. Fang stirred from his sleep when he felt someone touching his member. "Bh-brother...What are you doing?"said Fang. He still sleepy. Kaizo smile and insert a finger in Fang. Fang startled. "Its became smaller". "It been awhile we didn't do it...nghh". "You seem to be liking it". "I just...you always do this so its fine for me"

Kaizo insert another finger and wiggle it. Fang blush. "Bh-brother...s-stop...I can't take it". He push his fingers into him making him moan. Fang really hate when his brother push his fingers deeply in him. "It just the beginning". "What?! No wait! I don't want to!". "Shh...it will be your nightmare"

-Sorry I can't tell the details of it cause some of us is below 15+ so I cannot continue it...sorry by the way-

The next moring,the alarm clock when off. Fang then use his shadow power to off the alarm. Fang groan and turn face to face with Kaizo.

Kaizo:*open his eyes* Pang?

Fang:*open one eye* what?

Kaizo:you ok? Do you feel hurt?

Fang:a little actually but I'm fine. I can't walk thought

Kaizo:*realize* yes...you're right...I forgot

Fang:brother why you always forgot

Kaizo:sorry sweet heart

Fang:its ok...next time please remember it

Kaizo:hmm...ok