Chapter I

Sighing, Hanna Marin took another box to her new room. She with her family, just moved back to Rosewood. Her dad, Tom Marin, got offer from work. His work, was organized into more companies, and Tom, was boss one of them. So they had to move to Arizona. They all thought that they are staying there forever, so they sold their house. But when Tom's boss called Tom, after the year, saying that he had to come back to Rosewood, they bought a new house.

Hanna wasn't really happy about it. She really thought that he stays in Arizona. What she had in Rosewood? Nothing. Her friends weren't talking to her anymore. After Alison's death, they stopped talking. And if it's not enough, all people are talking about her. She was known for how fat she used to be. How she used to admire Alison. But Hanna was different now. She understand that Alison was just manipulative bitch, and she hurt a lot's of people. And Hanna was there, watching her.

Tomorow, she's coming back to school. She was so nervous about that. How could she find any friends when she have a history as a girl who doesn't have her own opinion.

"Sweetie?" Her mom asked, as she entered her new bedroom.

Hanna smiled, "Yes mom?"

"You okay?" Her mom asked.

"Sure. Why I wouldn't be?" Hanna furrowed her yebrows.

"It's just...new house and everything."

"I'm fine really." Hanna faked smiled.

She wasn't okay at all.

"Okay then." Ashley smiled and kisses her daughter head.

Hanna sighed again, and she started unpacking.

---

The morning came, and Hanna was walking to school. She saw all the people faces, and she hears whispering about her. But Hanna just looked at her feet, wishing to dissepear at the moment.

When she gets in school, she had to go to principle office. She knocked on his door.

"Come in." She heard, so she entered his office.

"Good morning." Hanna smiled.

"Good morning. It's good to see you again miss Marin. Wow, you changed a lot since I saw you." The principle said.

Hanna smiled again, "Thank you."

"So back to topic. We are happy that you are here again. Your first class is art. Here is all books and stuff you need."

"Thank you. Can I go now?" Hanna asked.

"Yes."  Hanna said goodbye and then she went to art class.

When she opened class door, all eyes were on her. She sighed and went to sit on free spot.

She opened her art book, but she doesn't know on what page they are.

"I'm sorry, what page we are on?" Hanna asked the boy who was sitting close to her. She doesn't know him.

When his big brown eyes met hers blue, Hanna felt electrity goes through her all body.

"Forty-four." The guy smiled.

"Thanks." Hanna smiled as well.

"I'm Caleb Rivers." He smiled offering her a hand.

Hanna laughed slightly, "Hanna, Hanna Marin."

The smile on Caleb's face fell, "Oh." He said and turned, giving his back to her.

Hanna sighed, this is gonna be a long day....

Suprisee..I'm here with another Haleb story. Hope you like it :)