Chapter IV

Another day came, and Hanna was feeling good. She doesn't know why, but she did. It was Saturday. Hanna went downstairs, and she eat a bowl of musli. Then, she changed her clothes, and then she went out for a walk. She didn't know where she was headed, she was just walking. Hanna didn't know why, but she ended up infront of Caleb's house.

She saw Caleb infront of house. He was doing something with car. When he noticed her, he smiled and waved her. Hanna smiled as well and walked over to him.

"Hey. You missing old home?" Caleb asked, and he wiped his black hands from oil to showel.

"I'm just boring." Hanna admited, as she sat down on the bench, "What are you doing?"

"I'm fixing this old car. I want to fix it, so I can drive it." He smiled.

"So you draw, paint, and you are good in fixing cars too?" Hanna teased him a little.

"I can draw, I can paint, but the car....I'm fixing it for two years now." He laughed.

"Oh." Hanna laughed as well.

"So Hanna....I saw that you can paint as well. Wanna go somewhere to paint?" He smirked a little.

Hanna smiled, "Why not?" 

"Perfect, let's go." He said, standing up and offering a hand for Hanna.

Hanna accept it, and they went to old park.

"What are we doing here?" Hanna asked.

"I found this place few weeks ago. I really like to go here when I'm mad, or sad. It's fine for relax." He explained to her, his hand never leave her.

"I never been here. I live here for my whole life, and I never been here." Hanna shooked her head.

"It's kinda scary here." Caleb smiled, "But I'll protect you." He winked at her.

"Thanks." Hanna laughed.

They had a great time in park, they talked about everything and nothing. 

"Han?" He asked her, becoming a serious.

"Hmm?" Hanna smiled.

"Why people talking about you that you are..."

"It's true Caleb." Hanna sighed.

"I don't believe that you are a bitch." He said, shooking his head.

"I was. I was just girl who listened every Alison's word. I was fat, and I was quiet, who was just laughing at everything what she said." Hanna said.

"It's fine...not to know who you are." Caleb mumled.

"It is?"

"It's normal. I don't know who I am." 

"How come?" Hanna asked.

"I'm just different. I don't have many friends. Have you seen with who I'm talking at school?" 

Hanna stayed quiet a little, "No."

He laughed, "Exactly. I have one friend, his name is Curt. He is my friend from California."

"You lived there?" Hanna wondered.

"Yes. We moved out because my parents got divorced. So I went live with my mom and brothers. But sometimes, I feel like packing all my things and go to California." He mumled.

"Why don't you?"

"I can't do it to my mom."

"I see." Hanna muttured.

"But back to good things....how was Arizona?" Caleb smiled.

"It was good. I had a few friends there, but here...I have no one." Hanna said sadly.

"No one?" Caleb smirked.

"I have you."