Chapter XVII

Hi ;) I just want to say that this book is coming to end :( This book is gonna have twenty chapters. So four left... I promise there will be good scenes as well...and who knows, maybe in the end...you get what you all wanted;) I'm not sure about my other books...how many chapters they're gonna have....but don't be sad...I have three other stories writed already, but they are not published yet. I want to publish them when I will finish all my books. But a little spoiler....I tell you names...one book is named forbidden love, second book is named My assistant and the last book for now is named bad boy so you can imagine what it would be. Comment me your thoughts about new books. Love you all and enjoy this little sad chapter!

Hanna widened her eyes a little, and she felt tears are burning her eyes, "What do you mean?"

"Come inside Han." Caleb said sadly.

Hanna went to his bedroom and she sat on his bed, "You are moving with your dad? Why?"

Caleb sighed and he sat opposite her, and he took her hands, "I know you are sad. Me too. But I just can't doing this. I always fight with my mom, my brothers...I love them but they don't understand when I say that I want to have some time for myself. And William...he looks like nice guy, but that is not true. He is using me like piece of shit, and my mom doesn't see it." Caleb said and Hanna is crying by now.

"I want you to stay. Am I too selfish?" Hanna sobbed.

"No, of course not. Look, we are gonna text and call each other every day. And-"

"No! You go there and find some girl, who is prettier then me, skinnier then me and you forrget about me." Hanna shouted and she run away from his bed, and she wanted to go home, but he stopped her.

"Han, that's not true and you know it. Look, I'm really sorry that I hurt you. I never mean it."

"But you did." Hanna sobbed.

"I'm so so sorry. But you need to understand me too. I can't live like this Han." Caleb started to sobbing too, and this is the first time Hanna saw him cry.

Hanns pulled him for a hug and they cried togehter.

"Promise me I can visit you sometimes. And maybe I can go at collage there and we could always be together." Hanna smiled through her tears.

"Of course." Caleb smiled too.

"When are you leaving?"

"Next week." Caleb mumled.

"But...we are gonna at prom together. And you... aren't gonna be here." Hanna sobbed again.

"I'm sorry. I'll try come Han. I really try." Caleb pulled her for hug again but Hanna pulled away.

"No Caleb. Don't make this harder for me." Hanna said and left.