chapter 5

Jefferson pov
Bloom sent me to go buy food for all of us. As I was walking I see some of the green clansman following me. "Tch" was all I could do. Man they sure move fast for weak people like them. Good thing that I did not buy the food yet.

¤Jefferson you are move to that ally way. You are going to see some of the Blu clansman there. Hurry they are moving close.¤ said my king.

As I walk faster to that ally way I saw them. I walk faster to the and said. "Sorry to bother but um those people have been following me." both blue clansman went up to them and had a fight cause the green attack. Once the blues nock them out they took them into custody.

Rose pov
Bloom told me that their is this room that she has and sees all streets and ally ways around the city. Good thing I can speak in their mind cause Jefferson was being followed. Fufu~ looks like the green king has made his move. Tomorrow my sword is going to be shown again after 10 years of being hidden.

--time skip--

Jefferson pov
AAH! Those blue they kept on asking damn question every damn second. Good thing they felt after I told them I had to go. Oh well I bought their foods and all so I am free! Yay!.....

Akame: "Jefferson we all are tired today so you gonna rake care of the cats."

Jefferson: "WHAT?!"

Rose: "Do as she said Jefferson..."

Jefferson: "Yes my king."

Angle: "Rose...Anna and her king and clansman...are coming."

Kan pov
You have to be kidding me! Again?! I don't mind Anna and all but her king! Nah man..he is getting to interested in our king. Just like the Blue king Reisi. The Gold king just thinks we are a tail while the green king is trying to take us out. Just like the colorless king.

Anna pov
I wanted to visit them since all of the HOMRA came early. "Mikoto..can we...go to Kitty cafe again?"

Mikoto: "Lets go." as Mikoto said that the rest of HOMRA stood up and went with him. Anna kept thinking about Rose and her clan. She never felt this happy before.

As we got there we saw all of them trying to get 7 cats back to there place.

Bloom: "IF YOU ALL BREAK OR HARM MY CAFE I SWEAR I WILL HURT YOU!"

Daniel: "Don't you see these cats won't stop running away from us!?"

Rose just laid in the couch with Angle and Dan on both sides. Rose just grunted cause woke up.

Rose: "If you all wont shut up...I will let Angle and Dan turn you in to the green clan."

After she said that all of the cats went to there places and fixed the broken stuff.

Akame: "Yo Rose why are they here?"

Rose: "Sorry we close."

Anna: "Rose..Angle...Dan."