chapter 13

Rose pov
Its been months since John death. I just can't keep going. I need that goofball to make someone laugh. All of us miss him. Anna has being trying to get his king to make us laugh. Tatara would dress his poor king in pink while Anna did the makeup. None of us laugh we just stared at them. Resi has tried to tried to at least tried to make us smile but no one has made it.

Flash back

John: "Waaa ROSE TELL EZEL TO NOT PRANK ME!!"

Ezel: "You should of seen your face John!"

All us us just smile at the scenes that is being play in front of us.

Bloom: "If you break or harm my cafe I swear I am going to make you two wear dresses.

Rose: "Okay Okay, guys John made a song for us all. You can play it John."

John: "Yay! Someone a fan of mine!"

Dan: "She is just being nice."

John: "Dan you are so mean!"

All: "hahahah"

John grabs his guitar

John: "I can see every tear you've cried
Like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
Through a store hat never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

I’ll be right here now
To hold you when the sky falls down
I will always
Be the One who took your place
When the rain falls
I won’t let go
I’ll be right here

I will show you the way back home
Never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
And heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

I’ll be right here now
To hold you when the sky falls down
I will always
Be the One who took your place
When the rain falls
I won’t let go
I’ll be right here

When daybreak seems so far away
Reach for my hand
When hope and peace begin to fray
Still I will stand

I’ll be right here now
To hold you when the sky falls down
I will always
Be the One who took your place
When the rain falls
I won’t let go
I’ll be right here

When the rain falls I won’t let go
I’ll be right here."

We all smile at him

Angle: "I like it."

Bloom: "You could become a singer John."

John: "Thanks but no I rather sing for my family only."

Kan: "That is why we think of you as our father John always nice and warm."

Akame: "And who is the mother?"

All my clansman look at me and then to John. Oh no

Daniel: "My shio as been sail."

Bloom: "They make a cute couple."

Angle and Dan: "When are you all getting married?"

Both: "ANGLE AND DAN!"

Angle and Dan: "hahah"

All: "...pftt hahahahah!"

John: "Rose I need to talk to you."

Rose: "lead the way John."

We made it to his room and we both sat in his bed.

John: "I-I...l-like..y-you...so much Rose...no I love you."

I just stare at him shock...what is this beat in my heart? Is...it....love? I'm in love with my own clansman? Thats not bad tho.

John: "Its okay if you-"

Rose touched his hand while the other went to his cheek and her lips went on his. John was shock but this kissed back.

John: "So its official?"

Rose: "yes John its official."

John just huged her then kissed her again. But little did they now all there clansman were behind that door smiling that there king is in love.

Flash back ends

I could no longer keep it in. I feel to the floor crying my heart out. Both kings and clansman were shock but soon they cover it but and went up to me and hug me. There clansman just stood there slinet and watch the colorful clan slowly starting to brrak down. Bloom went to her coner and cried softly. Ezel and and Akame were crying while saying there sorry for not being there in time or could of stop it. Angle and Dan just look uo and cried. Kan punch a wall to take his anger out while crying a little. Daniel stared at the floor and said stuff under his breath. Jefferson stayed silent while tears came out his eyes. All clansman from HOMRA and scepter 4 went uo to every member and huged them. They felt the need to proctet them and make the colorless king pay.

Rose: "W-why you? W..hy the guy who I loved and made us smile a lot has been gone. T-the one who made us laugh."

Resi: "ssb sh We will find him and make gim pay. Stay strong Rose you are a strong women."

Mikoto: "He would want you to be happy and stah strong."

Time skip
After the crying and taking all the pain out we felt more better then last time. The kings chose to try to make us laugh but only made us cringe​ at there jokes.

Tatara: "Just give up both of you! Look at how there king and clansman are looking at you all!!"

Both kings saw my face and both of them turn red. I had a eyebrow left up while the other stay low. Rose clansman just shook there heads at there jokes. Izumo told them one thing that Mikoto did in high school that made a fool of himself at public. Seri told them about how her captain got push by one of his clansman and he kissed Fushimi in the lips. This made both kings get embarrass about what have been told everyone in the cafe laugh there butts of.