chapter 6

Bloom pov
Looks like boss is not in the mode. She is staying away from Angle and Dan.

Angle: "Is..she..mad at me?"

Dan: "Don't worry Angle all of you guys. Just that the green clan is hot in our tails! Haha!"

Ezel: "You don't sound so confident about what you just said Dan."

Daniel: "He knows what goes around Ezel. Rose tells him everything cause he understands."

John: "wow! That's a first that you talk. Hahah!"

Daniel just grunts about what John said. Deep inside him he was worried that Rose has been up to.

Rose: "Every one get ready. Today is the day we get into a fight with the green clan. I want all of you to stay safe while we fight. Angle,Dan you all are going to stay out of this understood?" she said in a cold serious face. They new when they saw that face that meant business​.

Third pov
Scepter 4 has been on high alert. They got a message that was sent to all of them saying that this night was going to be a fight with 2 clans. The king Reisi asked himself if he should go and watch this so call fight. While HOMRA got excited cause they were gonna see a fight other then them doing it.

Anna in the other hand was worried for her friends and her friends king. She new that she was immortal which meant she can't die nether her clansman. She just wanted to make sure they did not get hurt. She saw the beauty of red in the colorful king.

Izumo: "Anna you alright?"

Anna just look outside and ignore Izumo questions. Mikoto saw how far she has gotten towards everyone in HOMRA. Mikoto had enough and decided to question it.

Mikoto: "Anna what's wrong? You have been acting strange."

Anna: "Mikoto please help them when they are about to lose. There a people in their with red in them."

HOMRA look at their king for his responds wich was a okay and got ready cause the fight was just 30 minutes away.

-----To the fighting area-----

Rose pov
We waited for the green clansman to come with their king. I new he was gonna get out of that thing be was in.

Nagare: "Look at what have we got here! The Colorful king!"

Rose: "Cut the crap Nagare. We are here for a fight not for complements."

Tenkei: "ahhh a feisty one! Hahah you are a different kind of king I have mee."

Rose: " John get them out of here."

John: "Lets go Angle and Dan."

Angle n Dan: "Rose."

Third pov
The two clansman saw from afar but not too far to not hear them. They were surprised that the other clan was the people that work at that cafe. Reisi and his clansman watch as the king of the colorful clan attack first with the color red. Some how Reisi felt hurt that she did not use the blue first but brushed it off. Mikoto saw how she used the red first and felt happy. He saw how she fought just like him and Reisi. HOMRA were shocked just like scepter 4. Then they heard the war scream from the colorful clan. Both clans look up to see a beautiful sword of damocles. They saw how all 8 colors were there. The 8th was the color purple.

Nagare: "ROSE GET BACK HERE!!!" they heard the scream of the green king.

Rose: "Now why would I do that Mr.Nagare?"

Both clansman saw how she used her own powers to blast him to a next building next to them. They saw how wings came out of the girl back and flew all the way to the green king.

Rose: "Give up Nagare, you lost this fight. Get your clansman and leave us alone. I wont kill you or hurt you."

Nagare: "RETREAT!!!!" scream the green king. After a few seconds they all left. They saw the two young kids again with this older male.

John: "Rose they are fine just a little worried about you all."

Angle: "Your safe!"

Dan: "I new you could make it!"

After those two said what they had to said the rest of the clan came.

Kan: "Boss looks like we had green clansman who died."

Rose: "How many?"

Akame: "About 12 or 15."

After they tall they left. Both kings and clansman saw them with fear in their eye.

Seri: "Sir are we to keep an eye on them?"

Reisi: "No. Let them be them. By the looks of it its seems as if she is only doing this for protection."

Mikoto: "We should get near them to find more info in them Blue king."

Izumo: "Ahh~ Don't worry we will find out who they are king."

Yata: "they are strong. Maybe its best we stay away for a while so that we don't look like suspect to them. They are already suspecting us."

Izumo: "kid has a point Mikoto."

Reisi: "keep a close eye. Scepter 4."

Scepter 4: "Yes sir!"

Mikoto: "goes all for you too HOMRA."

HOMRA: "Yes sir!"