Thief

Ash's POV

As soon as I was out of my father's sight I snook to the dining area and took as much food as I could carry.

Making sure I wasn't seen I snuck to the dungeon. I heard a few dwarves cheer when they saw me with food. I smiled and handed them a bit each, knowing they were starving. I have 2 to bombur so he wouldn't starve considering how big he was. Finally I have food to thorin and saved an apple for myself. I sat infront of his cell. He looked at the food and then at me.

"Does he know your feeding us ?" He asked. "No" I replied, taking a bite out of my apple. "He thinks I've gone to the healers. he won't come here. He thinks is beneath him." I told him. I saw him chuckle. "You wouldn't happen to know where the keys are would you?" He asked. "Nope. Sorry thorin. I'll try and negotiate with my father to let you go. Either that or I do a few favours and get the guards to do it" I told him. He smiled.

"Your betraying your whole race just to help some dwarves. He must be furious" he said. "Oh completely. If I wasn't injured he would have dragged me to my room and shunned me" I told him. "So.. tell me about erabor" I said changing the subject. "Why would an elf want to know ?" He asked.

"Father would always go to do buisness with you. I was only a child. He'd come back annoyed. I remember he took me out the day you were attacked by Smaug.. he brought his army to taunt you in a way.. he has fought dragons and lived.. now many of your people are homeless because of his actions. If he isn't going to make up for it then I will" I told him. He shook his head and say down in his cell. "You were born into the wrong race my friend.. alright. I'll tell you about erabor. Just don't be here if a guard comes" he told me. I nodded frantically.

"The halls are practically endless. Mountains of gold and jewels fill the halls. So much that, if you melted it, the amount would fill lake town 1,000 times over. The walls are emerald green, carvings of the great dwarf lords line the walls and the Kings jewel, the Arkenstone, hides deep within. And down where we mine our resources rivers of gold, silver and diamond run through the rocks. When I was young, my siblings and I would run through the golden halls, hiding in the great mounds of metal. We'd put on the freshly forged armour and pretend to be soldiers. My father would have to grab all three of us and bring us back to bed in the middle of the night because we'd be up for hours playing... I wish to reignite those memories.. and show fili and kili the great halls. And for the first time in years, welcome an elf in as a citizen of our people" he told me.

I stared at him in wonder smiled. "That sounds amazing.. I wouldn't be able to stay but.. I need to see erabor returned to its former glory. And I will not rest until it has" I said. I could see the other dwarves purposely being quiet to listen. Suddenly the silence was broken.

"Lithônion! Why are you talking to the prisoners ? You need not socialise with dwarvish scum" the voice yelled. I quickly looked to see my older brother glaring at me as he walked towards me. I slowly got up and glances at thorin. I mouthed "don't leave me" before Legolas grabbed my wrist and forcefully guided me away from my friends. He took me to an empty hall and let go of me. I sighed at glanced at him.

"Boe?" I asked him. "Nácë.." he replied refusing to look at me. I sighed. "Am man theled?" I asked. "You were talking to them. They've corrupted your head. You were missing
For 50 years. We're you off with the damn dwarves ?! Father will be furious !" He screamed at me making me flinch. "No I wasn't. It's none of your damn business what I was doing but just so you'll calm down I'll 'gladly' infrom you that dwarves are a recent edition. Now do me a favour and never be rude like that again" I told him.

Just as I was about to turn to leave he said something that made me freeze. "Do you know what day it is ?.." he asked. I shook my head, enough for him to see so I wouldn't have to turn to see him. "Well.. sings you'll probably be in your room all day.. I may aswell say it now. Happy birthday little leaf.. Gi melin..." he told me. I held back the urge to run into his arms and hug my brother as tight as I could and cry all my worries and woes to him. "Gi melin.. i haven't heard you say that in so long.. Gi melin too green leaf.." I told him before walking away and to my old room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boe?
(Is this necessary?)

{Why?}
Am man theled?

{Yes...}
Nácë

{I love you}
Gi melin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed

Lil'nightfury