Chapter 20

Mika pinned the witch down to the bed with a knife to her throat.

"How dare you? Release me at once."

They had reached her hut not too long ago and as Mika insisted, he was the one who would lie with the witch so she could give them what they needed. Upon doing so, Mika discovered that she was betraying them, she had secretly sent out a creature to deliver word about Yuu's whereabouts to his people.

"I'm surprised a witch desires such earthly cravings like money. You should have just slept with me, that's a hundred times better than money."

She laughed. "Don't flatter yourself."

"It doesn't matter now." He said. "Now you'll complete the end of your bargain and give us what we want."

"Why should I? Did you give me anything in return?"

"I'll give you your chance to live."

"What makes you so sure you can kill a witch?" She chuckled. "It won't be easy doing s-" Mikaela stabbed her hand and she screamed out loud, her voice echoed around that it made all the caged animals in the hut scream out as well. She was trembling in pain as she looked at her bleeding knife. "W-were did you get that knife?"

"Maybe we should try this again, don't you agree?" Mikaela asked.

Yuu stood by the door of the hut wondering what was taking so much time, he felt rather uncomfortable that Mika was going to be sleeping with a woman but it was either him or he would do it. He thought back to what Mika said, Mika wanted to be the one who takes his purity, he couldn't believe it, it felt like some dream, he and Mika were lovers now. Some minutes later Mika walked out, still holding on to the witch.

"Mika? Are you finished?"

"We barely even started." He said. "She's betrayed us is all I can say, we need to finish this up and move quickly. Now you." He tightened his grip around the witch's neck. "Tell us how to save someone from the disappearing island."

She laughed. "All these times many have come seeking for the same thing, what makes you think I'll give it to you so easily."

"You really wish to die?"

She laughed again. "I do not fear that, if I die it'd be better than handing it over to the likes of you. With me gone, you wouldn't find it anywhere."

"Here it is." Asura appeared holding a bottle in his hands.

"Y-you have a demon?" The witch was shocked.

"Did I forget to mention that? Now we've found what we came for I guess there's no point in keeping you alive." Mika said, he used the back of his knife and bashed her head as she fell to the floor unconscious.

"M-MIKA!"

"What? I didn't kill her did I?"

Yuu ignored him, he didn't have his time, he took the bottle from Asura and looked at it. "So how does it work?"

"The bottle contains a magical portal that opens up to wherever in this world you want it to."Asura said. "Just open it up and once the portal appears, say the name of the place you desire to see and that's it. But you only have one chance, the portal closes up fast and can only take one person through."

"O-One through? But what about Kimizuki?"

"You've been crying out for your best friend, bring him back." Mika said.

"But it seems unfair, whatever Kimizuki? He needs to be rescued to doesn't he?"

"Don't waste your time on him." Mika said.