Chapter One

POV:Chara/Asriel

            Greetings.My name is Chara.Many of you probably know me as the "demon that comes when you call its name".But I've changed.Frisk saved me from my darkness.Maybe that is the reason why I've developed feelings for her.She is the kindest human that I've met.She even brought me back to life.

            I should probably stop talking about that amazing human.Anyway,the monsters have been living on the surface with humans peacefully for 3 years.Not only did Frisk save me,but she saved Asriel as well.Mom and Dad were happy to have their family back.I'm happy that I'm not a ghost anymore.Asriel is happy that he's not a flower anymore.Mom and Dad are dating again.They bought a house on the surface.Asriel turned 16 a couple weeks ago.Mom got a job as a teacher.

Well,now you're caught up with us.I'm just sitting in my room,listening to this great band that is called My Chemical Romance when Asriel barged into my room."Hey Chara!Mom made us some chocolate-chip pancakes!"he says excitedly.I stop my music and walk to the dining room.I see Mom frying pancakes and Dad drinking some Golden Flower Tea."Hey Mom.Hey Dad"I say.

         "Good morning daughter"Toriel says.She places a plate of pancakes in front of me."Thank you,Mom"I thank her.As I'm eating,Mom says,"Chara,Asriel.We wanted you to know that Frisk is in town and will stay here while she is visiting"she says while smiling.I nearly choke on my pancakes."Frisk is in town!"I yell excitedly.She has been traveling,trying to convince humans to give monsters a chance.I look over to Asriel.He's smiling like an idiot.I guess I am too.

POV Switch:Asriel

Frisk is coming back to town!I'm so excited!I've had the biggest crush on her since we were 13,when she freed me from my flower body.Chara is also smiling hard.I wonder why.Before I get to say anything,we hear a knock at our door."I'll get it"I say.I open the front door and see Frisk standing outside.

"Nice to see you again,Azzy"

(A.N.)The song at the top of this chapter is the song that was playing.You can listen to it if you want.Well,I hope you liked this story idea!Please vote,comment,and share!