Chapter Three

POV:Chara/Asriel/Frisk

Did..Frisk just say that...she likes me too?!She also said that she likes Asriel,but who cares about that!SHE LIKES ME!

"Uh,Chara?You kind of zoned out for a bit.."she says.Frisk still has a blush on her beautiful face.I fight my urge to kiss her and creep her out.Suddenly,Asriel bursts into my room."I heard screaming from here!What happened?"he yells.

         "What the hell,Asriel?Haven't you ever heard of knocking?"I shout at him.I hear Mom yell,"What's going on up there?".So much yelling."Uhh,maybe I should just go"Frisk says,probably feeling uncomfortable."No!"Azzy yells."I-I mean....please don't go.You're our guest"he says in a calmer voice.I see his cheeks getting redder at the moment.I accidentally whisper,"That little bitch"

Apparently,Frisk heard me and lightly slapped my shoulder."Chara!Don't say that about your brother!"she scolded me."Wait",Asriel said,"What did she say about me?".Frisk giggles at his stupidity."Well,Chara called you a...bitch"she said.Asriel just glared at me.Frisk walked up to him and hugged him.I could see his cheeks get even redder.

POV Switch/Asriel

Frisk just went up to me and hugged me!!!Uhhh.I'm trying to keep my cool,but I feel my cheeks heating up.Frisk looks up at me and giggles.Cutely.Why is she so goddamn cute!

         While Frisk is being an angel,Chara,on the other hand,is being a freaking demon.She is glaring daggers at me and her eyes are glowing red.That only happens when she's mad.There goes my life.

         When Frisk notices that I'm staring fearfully at Chara,she looks at me and whispers,"Why's she mad?".I whisper back,"I don't know".

         I guess Chara and Frisk were listening to music because I heard a song lyric echo across the whole room.

Take my hand,Take my whole life too
Cause I can't help falling in love with you

           That....line...it describes exactly how I feel about Frisk.Chara was looking at Frisk lovingly.She probably likes Frisk too.When Chara actually realized the music was still playing,she yelled,"SHIT!",and ran towards her phone to turn it off.I guess she forgot her door was open,because Mom yelled,"WATCH THAT LANGUAGE,YOUNG LADY!".Frisk looked like she was uncomfortable.

"Hey,it was nice seeing you guys again.I'm just going for a walk in the woods.I'll be back"she said,at first walking out the door,then sprinting down the stairs.Chara looked like a lost puppy.Then she yelled,"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!",causing Mom to march up the stairs and say,"Chara,my daughter,we're going to have to talk about your language"

As Chara was getting lectured,I ran out of the house,just barely seeing Frisk."Hey,Frisk"I say to her,probably giving her a heart attack.She whispered something,but I didn't hear her.After she got over her heart attack,she said,"What the fuck is it,Azzy?".

          Oh.My.God.She said my nickname!I almost felt like squealing like a fangirl."Uhh,Azzy?Are you okay?You're face is more red than white,so..."Is what she said before I kissed her cheek.I couldn't help myself.Her face,already a shade of red,turned ever redder.

I started screaming."PLEASE DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I KISSED YOUR CHEEK!I RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP!WHYYYY!".At the end of my screaming,I made a sound that sounds like a goat noise.

POV Switch:Frisk

After Asriel kissed me on the cheek,he started screaming and bleating.I giggled at his cuteness.I also felt my cheeks heating up.Today,I found out that both of my crushes like me.How crazy is that?It sounds like some crazy fangirl's fanfiction rather than real life!After he stopped making goat noises,I went up to him and looked him the eyes.He started blushing,and then he wrapped his arms around me in a hug,just like he did when he had been freed from Flowey's body.

I grabbed his ears and tilted my head.I leaned in until our lips met.At first he was nervous,but I could feel him melting into the kiss.It was a short,but passionate kiss.

He then said,"So,that means you like me,right?".I nodded my head yes and then I said,"Azzy,I do like you like that,but I also like Chara.I just don't know who to choose".He replies,"Maybe,Chara and I can fight over your affections?"

I nodded my head yes to that idea.I pecked him on the cheek and said,"I'll like that"

(A.N)And THAT'S the chapter!It kind of sucks in my opinion.It's too cliché.My other book,After,is a little bit better than this one.But I'm not giving up on this.Sorry if the language is a problem.I hope you enjoyed this chapter!Please Vote,Comment,and Share and I will give you a shout out in the next chapter!