Chapter Two

POV:Frisk

            I'm so happy to see Chara and Asriel again!I've barely have seen them,with me being busy the Ambassador of the Monsters.Asriel answers the door.

          "Nice to see you again,Asriel"I say to him.He starts smiling like crazy."H-Hey Frisk!"he says nervously.Why would he be nervous?"May I come in,please?"I ask politely."S-Sure!Of c-course!"he stutters.It's actually kind of cute.I walk inside their nice house."Oh,yeah!Happy late birthday,Azzy"I say to him."T-Thanks Frisk!"he says.I walk into their house and I see Toriel and Asgore."Nice to see you again!"I tell them.

           "It's wonderful to see you again,Frisk"Toriel says in her motherly voice."Do you know where Chara is?"I ask."Chara is right in the dining room"she says."Thanks Tori"I say.I walk into the dining room and I see her.She is looking at me like I'm the most beautiful person that she's ever seen.Her cheeks are pinker than usual."Hey Chara"I say.She snaps out of her daydream."Oh!H-Hey Frisk!"she says nervously.Why are They so nervous?I'm not that evil,right?"So,um,do you maybe wan..."she started to say but her voice trailed off."I'm sorry,what was that,Chara?"I say."So,do you want to go up to my room and listen to music?"she says,obviously nervous."Sure!"I say to her.Her cheeks are a lighter shade of pink now.She starts to walk up the stairs and I followed her.She led me to her room.

         "You can sit anywhere you want"she uttered quietly.I sat down on her bed while she searched YouTube for music to listen to.She had her phone connected to her Bluetooth speaker and she started playing music.

(Start playing the vid at the top)

         The song started with a ukelele in the beginning.I liked this song so far!

Wise men say:Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

           Aww!It's a love song!I really like this song so far.But Chara looks embarrassed."Shit!That's the wrong song!"she says as she hurried towards her phone."Chara!I like this song!"I say as I get up.She accidentally trips and falls onto me.Her lips are close to mine.Her face was now tomato red.I could feel blood rushing to my face.She started leaning in.The song keeps going.

Like a river flows,surely to the sea
Darling so we go,some things we meant to be

        She pulls away quickly."OH MY GOD!FRISK I'M SO FUCKING SORRY!I JUST COULDN'T HELP IT!I CAN UNDERST-"she yells before I cut her off by kissing her back.

(A.N.Like this picture,but reversed)

            As I pull away,Chara's face is completely red

            As I pull away,Chara's face is completely red."F-Frisk"she stammered."D-Did you just kiss me?"she said skittishly."Y-Yeah.I think I did"I whispered."But why?"she said breathlessly.

          "I thought it would help me realize my feelings"I said."What do you mean,'help you realize your feelings'?"she questioned.

         I breathed in deeply.This wouldn't be easy."Chara"I say as I move my hand towards hers,"I think I love you".As I said that,she looked excited,like she felt the same way."But"I start again,"I think that I also have feelings for someone else"

     Surprisingly,she takes this new well."Well,who is this person?"she asks.Why does she want to know?Is she going to go Yandere?Despite my judgement,I say my other crush.

        "Chara,I think that I love Asriel too"

(A.N.)Well,I hoped you liked this chapter.Please Vote and Comment!