Chapter 8: Mind if I take my shirt off?

~Skye's P.O.V.~

(THIS IS A DIRTY BEGINING)

"Do you have any condoms?" i asked

"YEAH OVER THERE!" Jayy got all excited.

I grabbed one out of the box set it on the nightstand then we continued to watch TV I could tell Jayy was wondering why I haven't done anything yet. So I slowely started rubbing his upper thigh.

"I'm hot, Mind if I take my shirt off?" I asked

"No not at all" Jayy said

So I slid my top off and threw it on the ground then I said

"Geez these sweatpants are making me hot still I'll just slide them off too"

So all I was wearing was a black and pink laced bra and a black lace thong. I slowely slid Jayy's shirt off him then his pants. so now he is only in his boxers and he is really turned on so what the fuck I slide under the blanket so does jayy and I start kissing his chest then his stomache then waist then I bite his boxers and pull them down too and I go back to kissing his waist and go lower and lower.... by now I am giving him a full on B. JOB and I can hear him moaning witch makes me want to moan too and finally my mouth fills up and Jayy releases a grunt and then I take that condome I've been saving and unwrap it and slide it down his hard *cough cough* and I slide off my thong and sit on top of him and I start to moan loud moans and he does too and then grinding then I unhook my bra and throw it on the floor with the rest of my clothes and lay on Jayy then I kiss him. His kisses. That's the magic I love when he kisses me. Then Jayy gets on top of me and starts to kiss me all over and kisses my neck witch really makes me moan and we do this through the night.

-----------AUTHOR'S NOTE-------------

(I know it was a short chapter)

THERE YOU GO A SEX SCENE

I HOPE LITTLE KIDS DON'T READ

THIS O_O WELL IT WAS AWKWARD

WRITING ABOUT THIS BUT HEY

A SEX SCENE SPICES UP THE

STORY HEEHEE COMMENT BELOW

IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE

MORE SEX SCENES LOL AND

ALSO I COULD USE SOME ADVICE

ON WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT

SO THE READERS HAVE SOME

CHOICE IN THE STORY :p

-LUV YA BOO BOO :D