Chapter 17: I remember it like it was yesterday

~Jayy's P.O.V.~

*They are now at Lizard and Skye's house*

"Skye, I know you want to help but please stay in the car untill it's safe" I said

"But.." Skye said

"No buts." I said

I slowely walked up to the window and looked in I saw blood all over the floor. Nobody was there though.

Dahvie motioned for me to come over to a nother window and when I looked in there was Skye's mom and Lizard sitting there. Dead. Stone frozen Dead bodies. They were pail and icely cold bodies. Dead. I could only think that one thing. They are Dead. Dead, Dead, Dead!

I tried to open the door and It was unlocked so I slowely opened it then turned the corner and sneeked around. They could still be here. Brayden and his friends. I went into the room with the bodies and a note with blood on it was by Lizard.

"Dear Skye,

Don't think this is over yet, It had only begun. Mom and your friend are dead now.

There isn't anything you could do to help anyways, We are looking for you now. And

I know this is the first place you would go so by the time you finish reading this you'll

be paid a visit. Nobody can stop you. not even your Dumbass boyfriend and your fag friend.

P.S. Turn Around >:) "

"SKYE!" I yelled.

I ran to our car there she was sitting safe and sound, but where is Dahvie? I turned around and he was just standing in the same spot in front of the window looking at Lizard's body.

"Dahvie I know it's hard but We have to go before Brayden comes." I yelled across the lawn to him.

Dahvie dug a gun out of his pocket. NO! I knew what he was going to do but I can't let him. Then right behind Dahvie a shadowy figure came up from behind him. It was Brayden.

"Skye lock the doors and do not come out for anything." I told her.

"O-Okaay" Her voice shook

"Dahvie shoot him!" I yelled

He turned around and shot Brayden three times.

Bang!

BaNg!

BANG!

Brayden is dead now. I ran up to the body and kicked it. No movement.

"Dahvie come with me" I said with him following me

I walked inside the house and looked around.

"Find Skye's bedroom" I told Dahvie

I crept up some stairs in a hallway and saw a door that said 'Skye's Room - KNOCK PLEASE!'

I opened the door and found a big room painted all white with a bunch of paint splatters on her wall and on the walls were drawings and pictures of Dahvie and I. And on the opposite wall were a bunch of random drawings and photos of Skye and Lizard. She had a pink rug and A twin bed with a hellokitty bedspread. I took the things she would need to live with me because she is obviousley NOT staying here. I took her Mac her hair bows and ties, Any clothes left in her closet and there was a big box that that had a heart on it. I opened inside were pictures of it looked like a little girl and a man there were little kid drawings and a pot I took that box because it probably ment something to her and I took her blanket and a pillow and her Ipod speakers and all her CD's witch weren't many only a few BVB, Falling in Reverse, and BrokeNCYDE.

I Walked down stairs "Dahvie lets go" I yelled He followed along I looked around the door and a key rack was there With one key. The house key, I drug Brayden inside the house and then locked the door. Dahvie and I ran/walked to the car and I jumped in the driver's seet and Dahvie in back 'cause Skye was in the passenger seet. I sped off down the road nobody said anything after that.

*An hour later...*

"What. What Happend JJ?" Skye asked. I haven't been called JJ sense I was like 10.

"Lizard. Is de-dead, And Dahvie killed Brayden. I grabbed the stuff you would need." I said

"Stuff I would need for what?" She asked

"Your going to live with Dahvie and I because I don't want you to ever go back there." I said

"Jayy. What all did you bring?" She asked with a panicked tone.

"Your clothes, some hair stuff, CDs, Your blanket and pillow" I said

"Wh-what about a box with a heart on it did you bring that too?" She asked about to cry

"Yes" I said

"THANK GOD" she sighed

"Can I ask, Who are the people in the photo?" I said

"Thats, Thats My d-dad and I. He died when I was 7, Thats a photo of Him and I when I was 6" She choked out. I gave her a comforting hug.

"I remember it like it was yesterday," She started to cry "He and I went to go to the store but Mom wouldn't let me go because I had chores to do, Then we got the call I picked up the phone and a woman's voice rang through the other line 'Hi hunny is your mommy home?' she asked I gave the phone to my mom and she started crying I hugged her and I remember saying 'Don't cry mommy remember daddy says if you cry he will tickel you!' Then she told me later she said 'Daddy isn't going to be home he is gone' I didn't get it until Brayden ran through the house yelling 'DAD ISN'T DEAD' then Brayden got mad at me and hit me and said I should've died instead of dad and sense then he has been beating me" She was full on sobbing now. I just rubbed her arm and hand.

----------------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE--------------------------------------

DONE! :D AND IT'S AN EXTRAA LONG CHAPTER YAAAAAYYYY!!

This chapter is for VanityStarrSixx and My friend Emily who is reading

this she says it's an 'AWESOME' Story and unfortunatly she doesn't

know who BOTDF is :( But she still likes it :D

Luv Ya so much guyyssss and gallsssss!!!!