Chapter.One

Colby's POV

"COLE ROBERT BROCK!  GET THE F*CK UP!"  My roommate, Elise yells.

I roll my eyes, and roll off the bed.

"I'm serious!  Get up, we gotta go to Panara so you can meet that producer on time!"

"Elise, shut up!"

"If you don't get up right now, you won't be able to sleep for a week.  Oh, and wear black and maroon."  She smiles sweetly at the last sentence, but growls the rest.

I stand up immediately, remembering last time I heard that promise. . .  

Flashback

"Colby!"  I heard Elise yell.

I shot out of bed, and ran down the hall.  Elise was sound asleep in bed.

"Colby!"  I heard her yell again, this time from the kitchen.  Her mouth was shut.

I ran towards the kitchen.  No one.

I heard her sobbing in my room, and I run to my room.

She was sitting there, eyes closed, as if she was sleeping.  I held her up, and carried her to her room.

Every night this happened, for a week straight.

Flashback Over

I get up, grabbing a maroon Knuckle Puck merch shirt and some black skinny jeans.  I rush to the bathroom Elise and I shared, showered, put them on.  Then I fix my hair, brush my teeth, put on deodorant and then put on some black VANS, matching with my black leather jacket.

"COLBY!"  

I peak my head out the door, and see Elise in the door frame of my room.

"One second."  I fix up my VANS and head to my room.  

Elise moves out of the way of my door and I go to the top drawer of my dresser.  Most of the time, the top drawer was for underwear or something like that, but for me it was full of snap-backs and beanies.  I grab a maroon beanie, and glance over at Elise.  

Elise's rainbow hair was pinned back into a bun, her piercing blue eyes had her square-rimmed reading glasses covering them.  Her usual nose ring was now a stud, and she wore a maroon loose crop top, matched with a black short skirt with ruffles.  Her heels were black and only a half-an-inch.  Her makeup was done with a burgundy, not a maroon, but it seemed to make her eyes pop more.

Fashion stylist, I know.  It comes with my superpowers of loving men.

"You done staring?  I mean like I know I'm hot but-"

"I mean like I know I'm into men."  I remind her.

"Yup.  Let's go."  

We get into my car, and we drive to Panara.

"Hello, we're looking for an older man, suit and tie?"  Elise asks the host.  "Goes by the name Ted Williams?"

"Right this way."  The host says.  She was around Elise's age, probably her type, with straight brown hair and hazel eyes, tan skin as well.  Her name tag read the name Veronica.

I catch Elise staring at 'Veronica's' ass, and I nudge her shoulder.  Elise snaps out of it and we arrive at the table.  There, was an older man with white hair, blue eyes, glasses, etc.  (imagine Victor Garber with glasses)

"You must be the young Colby Brock."

"Yes sir.  This is my manager, Elise Farewell."

"Hello.  You two can call me Ted.  Shall we order?"