Chapter.Two

Still Colby's POV

I get home and change.  I put on a black t-shirt, ditch the jacket and beanie, and put on a black beanie as well.

I go on my laptop, listening to music and look up Sam Golbach.  Of course, I spelt it wrong at first.  I thought it was Sam Golbak, but apparently Google knows him.  He was a viner, but not very big.  He was beautiful, he really was.

I get a text, and I check it, hoping it was from Sam.

Monster Elise-  WHAT THE HELL!!  YOU WOULD'VE GOTTEN PAID MILLIONS

Idiot-  Doesn't matter.  I don't do rom-coms.  we made that clear before.

Monster Elise-  YOU ARE DOING THE MOVIE!!!

Idiot-  try me.  I don't care what you do this time, but I'm not fucking doing it.

Monster Elise-  UGH!!!

I roll my eyes and go on twitter.  After liking a few fan things, I decide to tweet.

@ ColbyBrock:  

Met someone today.  He was pretty hot, now my manager is mad.  Yikes!

I hit tweet, and then immediately get a text.  This time, it's Sam.  Guess he's off of work.

Unknown: hey it's Sam.

Colby: helloooo Samuel. How are you?

Samuel: good. . . what time does your flight leave tomorrow?

Colby: ready to get rid of me? I don't go away easy, kid.

Error: message not sent

Colby: it's at one pm

Samuel:  lunch date?

Colby:  Elise has me lined up with a photoshoot then she's planning to take me out for lunch.  She doesn't seem to like you much.

Samuel:  I can see why.  She likes you, you know.

Colby:  I don't like her.  Plus, you're pretty cute.  I'm giving you a chance.  Plus, I'm not into girls.

Samuel:  That was my excuse with my ex, Kat.  But then I realized that I was bi.

Colby:  so am I.  just, don't tell my fans.  the meaning of Bisexual is to like two genders.  I like trans and guys.

Samuel:   what if they're not a cis girl?

Colby:   doesn't matter.  I'm just not into cis girls.

Sam and I keep talking for the rest of the day.

Sam's POV

That morning/noon-ish

I get up, rushing around my room.  I grab my all-black hoodie, a black t-shirt, non-ripped black skinny jeans, and my black VANS.  I promise, I own more colorful clothing, this is just for work.  I fix my hair and put in my contacts.  I brush my teeth, use the loo, put on deodorant, then grab the keys and head out the door.

I drive to work, being one minute late.

"Hey Sam.  You're late."  My co-worker/friend, Corey, says walking past me, grabbing his man-apron.  Then he turns back to me.  "V has host, I have west, you have east.  Table 18 needs you."  He points behind me.

There, was a girl with rainbow hair, an older man, and a boy with brown hair and a dangerous glint in his beautiful blue eyes.

I walk over, and take out my notepad.