1+1

Keith's Pov
"I love beautiful girlfriend", I held her walking through the Disney parking lot.

People were around us but most could care less they were dragging crying children or in pain.

"And I love my handsome boyfriend" she smiled.

High school love with out the influence of high school. Neither of you know what you're doing, you're in a relationship and all excited. I am so happy and excited for all of the couple stuff.  Now to see how her parents react to us finally being official. Is it too soon? Are we dating to fast?

What avout her band mates? Fifth Harmony is everything to her she's a ride or die. I am all for it but if I am hated that might not go well.

I just gotta be the best I can be. I have always respected them and still do. They all are amazing people.

Our car ride home was quite content we were making plans of what to do for the next few days around her schedule. I was going to statt a press tour so our relationship was gonna be on the phone. She was also planning to go to Houston for a while  depending on how recording went.

Finally we were at her place.

"Normani", I opened her door.
"Yes babe", she got out.

"I'm nervous... what are we gonna say? Don't you think they'll be mad?"

"You'll be fine they all like you let's just walk in and up front. I know they like you no need to worry."

Entering the home

"Were back losers and my loving parents" Normani yelled.

They stood awkardly close and so far, like the highschool couple who hadn't yet learned how to talk to each other. It was too obvious what was going.

"That's what I thought" Jay mumbled to Normani's previous remarks.

"Hey you guys had fun? Come on in you two dont be shy.", Beyoncé said while everyone nodded in agreement.

"Why yall being more awkard, this is weird and not it.", Dinah said.

"Normani is my girlfriend now", Keith blurted out

"Keith is my boyfriend now", Normani followed up.

" LAUREN GIVE ME MY FIFTY", Dinah yelled

The girls joined up with Blue started jumping around, while it was expected it was exciting. The first member to be dating at the moment, it had been a while. This was a serious relationship too it was not even PR. Love was fresh in the air.

"We just knew y'all was gonna be together anytime now. I am happy for you too. Just cut the shyness no need to be awkard get up in here.", Beyoncé said.

"I am impressed it came faster than I thought. Keith you and I have to talk one on one, set some things straight. We can do it later it's already getting late.", Jay said

"Yeah and Mani well we're gonna talk. Keith we gonna have a talk to don't be scared its all good." Beyoncé added

It was getting late Blue was sent off too bed while everyone else stayed up watching a movie. Keith and Normani were attached at the hip.

Normani POV
Keith was getting ready to leave back to his place but I wasn't just ready yet to let him go. He didn't live far but it was late.

"Stay the night please", I begged.

"Let me just make sure I'm not busy tomorrow", he looked through his phone, "my schedule says yes but what will your parents say honey"

"Don't even worry about that you can join me in my room", I said.