Party Life

Lauren is at a mini party well more like people grilling with music along with her Latino friends Camila was supposed to come and hang out like old times but Taylor called and she was left ditched sitting alone while everyone judged and said stuff. She was pretty devastated with the fact she was offered for a dance and she passed. It's basically her pity party until she texted her friends who all ditched their plans to join. Slowly all of her friends show up.

"Lauren", said Normani running up to her as she entered with Keith behind her.

"Mani thank you guys for joining me and not leaving me alone", she said hugging her and Keith. They are then joined by Ally and Dinah who brought a familiar guy around.

"Ally has arrived"

"Captain Dinah has reported for duty with her own ship"

"We see thank you guys for joining me" , Lauren says hugging all of them.

"No problem" they all said.

"Well this ain't really a party they got music blasting and they are also working the grill like Latinos do me and Camila would always come around but a snake hit her up and she went"

"Her loss there I lots of food", Dinah said looking

"I don't think I can eat most of this", Normani said looking at the food.

"What no here you're gonna eat", a Mexican girl with really curly showed up.

"Leslie she doesn't eat meat she eats sea food", Lauren said

"Hi Leslie I remember you from the party" Normani said

"There is ceviche and a bunch more she can eat and Hi Normani its been a long time but here we like to make sure y'all leave with a full stomach", Leslie said nicely

"Ok then as long as I don't go against my diet", Normani said nicely

Before Leslie continued the person playing the music changed the song to Medicina De Amor

"I got to go Im sorry this is my song" she said going to dance floor and dancing with her best friend.

"You're free from her she ain't getting off that dance floor anytime soon", a guy standing with an iPad in his hands.

"Thanks Mario for that", Lauren told him as she took us to some seats on the table.

They walk dto where everyones at introduce themselves and get some food. Later they all hit the dance floor and switch partners occasionally for certain dances. No one can deny that everyone was happy there dancing but who wouldn't be.

Normani's POV

"That was so fun", I said as I got in the car.

"Well duh everyone there loved to party and eat it the perfect mix", said Ally as she got front seat and Lauren shot gun. I sat next to Keith and Dinah was on the side of us.

"Yeah for reals I love Latinos they know what's good" ,Dinah said as she closed the door.

"Its was lit as heck and Normani just had to kill us with that skill she got me like damn Mami", Keith said looking at me making me blush.

"Oh really" I responded.

"Get a room", they all yell jokingly

"Shut it girls", I told them as I leaned into Keith and cuddled with him. After a while we arrive home and all hit the couch immediately.

"Yall arrived at the same time" my mom said confused.

"Yeah we all ended up going with Lauren to that party she went to" I responded

"Oh that makes sense was it fun" she asked.

"Yeah Mani hit the dance floor and killed everyone", Keith responded

"Keith is having a major case of manis" Lauren said laughing

"It was hella lit" Ally said as she pulled out her phone

"There was so much food and hot cheetos", Dinah said with cup filled with hot cheetos.

"Whats the Mani's?"

"Obsessed with the way mani move and wanting Normani in interesting ways duhhh" Lauren said like if she was a professional and she knew everything bout it.

"Wow how didn't I see that one coming"

"Its always missed or misunderstood only Captain Dinah and I really know everything about it and Keith got it hella bad" Lauren continued

"Im guilty but who wouldn't with such a queen like Mani" Keith said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head making me weak.

"Aw I think I gotta case of the Keiths in that case"

"Oh my goodness Captain Dinah you getting this" my mom said smiling

"Mhm now we gonna figure who top and bottom" Dinah said smirking

"Dinah get out" I tell her smacking her hand playfully.

"Keith's definitely tops DJ" Lauren said

"No nope no ones nothing", I tell them as my mom laughs at the fact they're talking about it.

"One day this captain will know"

"Yeah and her side kick"

"Goodnight" I tell us up them as I get up and head to my room. They're hilarious but like seriously they always bring it up like if its a thing. I still love them like sisters.