Chapter 1

Actors Keith Kogane and Lance McClain were starting to get bored waiting for an interview promoting their new film to wrap up.
"Your chemistry in this movie is amazing, and Keith, you are openly gay, but is it safe to assume there's no truth to any rumors about you two having a little fling-"
"No. No fling." Lance answered quickly, cutting off the reporter.
"Oh, ok. Quick to shut that rumor down! So what's it like being apart of one of the first big budget gay rom-coms?"
"Well as a gay man, it's very cool. I feel like I'm definitely apart of history here, but I'm also proud to just be apart of something that everyone will enjoy, even if they aren't apart of the LGBTQ community." Keith answered coolly, trying not to give any sense of how much his costar's answer to the previous question had irked him.
"Now, you two have worked together previously. You were both love interests to the female lead, but this time, you're each other's love interests. Did this change your off camera friendship at all?" The reporter asked.
"Um, yeah. I say we definitely have gotten to know each other better." Lance looked over at his costar, Keith, signaling him to expand upon his answer.
"I'd say we've definitely gotten closer because we obviously had to film together a lot more. Cause I mean with Love Triangle, we had very few scenes together except for the big fight at the end."
"That was a fun scene!" Lance interrupted.
"That was a fun movie, and I'm sure this one will be too. Go see He Might Be Gay If... in theaters April 27!" The woman said wrapping up the interview. People behind the scenes yelled cut and various commands letting Keith and Lance know that they could go back to their dressing rooms.
"Is it just me, or did that woman ask more questions about us and our sexuality than she did the movie?" Lance asked his costar.
"I guess. People just really seem to be excited by a mainstream gay rom-com."
"But I mean did she even ask about the plot or the characters or anything?"
"I guess the studio doesn't believe the film itself will pull enough of an audience, which is bullshít cause it's a good movie, but they're trying to sell us and pull in our fan bases instead of selling the movie."
"You really do know everything old man", Lance teased, but the joke part went right over Keith's head.
"I'm not old! I'm not even older than you!"
"Whatever you say", Lance said slyly as they approached their dressing rooms. Keith smiled, realizing Lance was messing with him. Lance started to his room, but Keith had other plans.
"Aren't you coming in?" He asked with a fake tone of innocence in his voice.
"Why would I do that?" Lance retorted, knowing exactly why he would do that. Making sure nobody was watching, Lance snuck into Keith's dressing room. As soon as the door was shut the two began making out. Lance pressed Keith up against the wall, removing his clothes as fast as he could.
"This is only because I'm still in character though", Lance reminded Keith.
"Uh huh", Keith replied, not at all focused on what Lance had just said.
"I'm not gay. Or bi."
"Of course you're not", Keith said, still not caring what Lance was babbling about because he was a lot more focused on giving Lance a híckey on his right peck.
"Acting...", Lance reassured himself as he meticulously kissed every part of Keith's body, making his way down his abdomen till he was on his knees.
"Don't take my underwear off just yet", Keith commanded. "Mouth it through the fabric. It's hotter." Lance nodded at the instructions like he was hypnotized, knowing Keith was completely right. He began mouthing Keith's already stiff díck until the underwear were wet with saliva and Keith's díck was completely hard. Lance paused for a moment.
"You planning on leaving me like this?" Keith asked in a breathy voice, hoping the sexy voice would get Lance focused on the task at hand.
"No. I just realized we don't have enough time to fully do the deed. W-which is fine, because I prefer it with women."
"Right, of course, women. And you're probably right, but we still need to finish each other off. I know you're ~straight~ but that's how this works, so stand back up and kiss me and we'll use our hands." Keith said a little irritated by his blue balls but even more annoyed by Lance's inner turmoil messing with other one of their hookups.
"I am straight, and I do love women." Lance said with as much conviction as he could muster before passionately kissing Keith as they massaged each other's dìcks with their hands until they came. They both got redressed, but before exiting into his own dressing room Lance made sure for the hundredth time, that Keith knew what the terms of their relationship were.
"I'm straight Keith, I mean it. We've both just gotten too submerged in our acting, but the second this press tour is finished so are we."
"You said that when we finished filming too", sighed Keith, clearly over Lance's bullshit.
"I'm dead serious this time", Lance replied as he let himself out. He closed the door behind him leaving Keith alone to mope.
"I don't deserve this", Keith said flopping down on the couch. "I deserve someone who openly loves me...", he paused, "but I want him." He starred longingly at the movie poster of the two of them embracing before getting up to make sure there was no leftover evidence of what he and Lance had done together moments ago.

HELLO!! If you can draw well and are interested in being part of a long and very involved project please DM me!!!!! (This is very important and I would have written this in all caps to show that, but regular text is easier to read)