Chapter 9

"Are you almost ready?" Lance yelled up the stairs to Keith.
"Yeah, sorry! Gimme one more second!" Keith yelled back.
"Your hair doesn't have to be perfectly quaffed, it's just gonna get messed up anyway!"
Keith stepped out of his room and stood at the top of the stairs. "I wasn't quaffing my hair. Sorry I don't get dressed at super human speed, but I'm ready now." He waited for a response until he noticed that Lance was blushing profusely. "Why are you blushing?"
"You're... that crop top..." Lance trailed off, unable to get a sentence out.
"What's wrong with it? Too much? I can change-"
"No. No, definitely do not change!"
"Why are you being so weird?"
"Honestly I'm just trying not to get a boner."
"Oh my god! Have some self control!" He teased as he walked down the stairs.
"You are making it insanely hard." Lance said, starting to suck on Keith's neck.
"Stop!" Keith laughed as he playfully pushed him away. "We really should get going."
The two went down to the lobby and got in a cab. Keith was in charge of speaking to the cab driver because he actually knew some French. Lance could understand it pretty well thanks to his Spanish, but he never spoke French because his accent was atrocious.
When they got to the club it was packed. The small basement was a sea of bodies, glowing under the black lights. The screaming crowd was deafening and Keith swore he got a headache the second he stepped in.
"I'm gonna get us some drinks!" Lance yelled.
"Ok! Are you sure you don't wanna dance first!?" Keith yelled back.
"Dancing is more fun when you've had a few shots!" Lance headed back to the bar. It was a lot quieter there, which made Lance's life much easier when attempting to order the drinks.
"Are you American?" Lance turned around to see a handsome man with long white hair standing next to him. "Your accent is terrible," he laughed "I know an American when I hear one!"
"Yeah, I am." Lance replied. "Where in England are you from?"
"Not important. Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar."
"Um, I don't know, man."
"You're that actor aren't you? Lance McClain?"
"Yeah, you got me." Lance laughed uncomfortably. Luckily the bartender handed Lance the drinks so he could leave. "It was nice meeting you." He said as he began to walk away.
"I hope to see you on the dance floor." The man said looking Lance up and down.
"Kinda hot, kinda creepy," Lance thought out loud. "I guess that proves I definitely am bi if I thought another guy was hot."
"Excuse me?"
"Keith! I didn't see you there!" Keith did not look happy.
"What other guy?"
"No one! It was a photo they had hanging behind the bar!"
"Oh!" Keith laughed. "I guess I'm a little paranoid being around all these French people seeing as they're supposedly such amazing lovers and romantics, and that literally anyone here could possibly be your type!" Lance rolled his eyes and smiled before they both did their shots.
"Are they playing I'm a Slave 4 U!?" Lance exclaimed. Keith wasn't sure what surprised him more: that Lance could actually hear the music or that he was a Britney fan. Lance grabbed his hand and dragged him onto the dance floor. Both men were amazing dancers and were completely enthralled in the music. They were practically making love on the dance floor— grinding, twisting, pulling, and grabbing. It was if they were competing against each other, seeing who had the most impressive and sexiest moves. They danced like there was no one else in the club and like they were a stripper performing for hundreds at the same time. The pair went on like this for hours, absorbed in their own little world of sex and rhythm. Eventually though, Keith needed a break and to refuel on more shots.
"Hurry back!" Lance called after him as Keith headed towards the bar. "Make sure you bring me back one!" Lance remained on the dance floor, but he toned it down about seven notches since Keith wasn't there.
"Hello, again," said a voice that wasn't Keith's as a body that also wasn't Keith's began to grind against him. Lance moved away immediately. "Aw, c'mon! Don't you wanna dance!?"
It was the man from before at the bar. Lance was hesitant to answer at first but the strange man's mischievous smile convinced Lance there was just some type of misunderstanding about boundaries. "That's fine, but personal space please."
"Of course, of course!" He said as he backed up a little, but the two were still rather close.
"What's your name?" Lance asked.
"Lotor," he replied.
"You gotta last name?"
"Don't worry about it."
"What a sketchy answer," Lance thought to himself, but the guy was handsome and a good dancer, so he figured he may as well enjoy himself. As the night progressed, Lance begin to wonder where Keith was.
"You're a really sexy dancer." Lotor complimented Lance.
"Thanks," he replied, paying him no attention and scanning the club for Keith.
"Let's get out of here, you and me. I'll show you a good time."
"Sorry, I'm with someone." Suddenly, Lotor grabbed Lance's arm and twisted it around, pressing it into his back. With his other hand, Lotor took Lance by the jaw and drew his face close into his. "That wasn't a question." He snarled. Before Lance could even react, Lotor had been knocked to the ground. Keith had come up behind him and kicked his feet out from underneath him.
"I don't think he wants to dance anymore." Keith said, glaring down at Lotor.
"Keith Kogane? I didn't know you were here. Don't be jealous. I was just playing with your little boy-toy. How about the three of us have some fun?" Lance swiftly kicked him in the balls.
"Let's get out of here," said Keith. Lance nodded in agreement. "What a fucking creep!"
"He was awful, but you saved me."
Keith blushed. "I didn't save you. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. You could have defended yourself."
"But I didn't need to cause you were there," Lance said with a smile.
The two walked back to the apartment, taking advantage of the beautiful and clear Parisian night. Everything was shimmering and glowing, each man thought to himself how beautiful the other looked.
"I don't want you to think that experience at the end ruined the experience for me. I'm glad you suggested doing this, actually. You're a great dancer."
"I know. That's how I draw in the ladies." Keith laughed and rolled his eyes. They joked back and forth for awhile as they wobbled back and forth because both of them were slightly intoxicated. Then suddenly, Lance stopped.
"I didn't realize we walked past the Eiffel Tower on the way home." He was completely awestruck.
"Beautiful, isn't it?"
"Absolutely amazing." As Lance stared at the structure in wonder, Keith couldn't help but feel like he was in a cheesy movie. It was a beautiful night in Paris, the Eiffel Tower was right in front of him, but all he could look at was Lance.
"Twilight in Paris, the city of lights, but your face is the only thing I see." Lance looked back at him for a moment before bursting into laughter.
"That has got to be the cheesiest line I have ever heard!"
"Did it work?" Keith smirked.
"Hook, line, and sinker," he smiled. Then as if it were scripted, he grabbed Keith and kissed him passionately, with the Eiffel Tower and the twilight glow of Paris as a backdrop.

Author's Note: finally updated for you guys, but it's low key messy... not sure how I feel about this installment, but I hope you guys enjoy it (Also please note that Keith's crop top is sleeveless and has a little half turtle neck thing. I wasn't able to naturally work this into the writing but I wanted y'all to know.)