Where am I?

Narrarator POV

You woke up to the sound of thunder. "Great..." You rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. You grabbed your first aid and started cleaning the almost-healed wounds. You winced while applying the alcohol. After bandaging everything you went downstairs and made yourself breakfast. As you ate your food, you noticed that the storm was beginning to die down. You planned on going outside after breakfast, maybe to just take a walk. After breakfast you skipped to your closet and picked out your favorite sweater. It was (f/c) with (2f/c) swirls. You smiled a bit and put the sweater on, and skipped out the door.

^^^^Time skip brought by your beauty^^^^

You were lost. It was night and you could still see...but not very well. Sighing, you looked around only to see a green eye staring down at you. You heard giggles...from a man?....you backed away until you were against a tree. The man smiled in the darkness, and you could see it. "H͉̠ȅ̚ḻ̴̢͚̽̾l̵ͪͤo̠͕ͪ̚͝ ̬̝̀t̃h͍͕̔ͭ͘͢ě̊̀r̢̛ͧͩe̮͝͡ ̱ͩ̊l̵̞͒͛a̤͟͝š̗ͬ͡s̠͡." You squeaked. His voice was very loud, and intimidating. You covered your poor (ear/color) ears. It didn't help he was standing right in-front of you. He seemed hurt...but only for a second. You kicked him and ran back to your house. For a small girl, you did run fast. You heard him chuckle in the distance. Once home you locked everything up and ran to your bedroom. You locked your door and grabbed (favorite stuffed animal/name) hugging it close to your chest, you felt safe. 'Who was he?' You thought to yourself. 'I'll find out tomorrow, for now I think I should try to rest more and let this bruise heal I should be safe....' Slowly but surely, you crawled up to your bed. When you ran away from that man you hurt your leg worse. You got to your bed and crawled in then looked at your bruise. "Ssss ow ow!" You had a ice pack from the other night on your nightstand and grabbed the ice pack and set it on the bruise. Tears welled in your eyes. You weren't very emotional, or weak. It was painful for anyone. You lied down after having a small amount of time with the pack on the bruise. You lay silent for awhile until you slowly drift to sleep. You open your eyes to see you are in your dream, lucid dreaming. You take a calm breath knowing if you jump around too much you'll wake up. You smile and walk through a garden of white roses. You soon see the man again. Standing by a tree....it's dead. "How'd you get here, this is MY dreamworld." He smiled creepily. "Ḭ̊ͪ́͢ ̝͖ͭg̣ͧǫ͙ ̸̨̯ẅ̢͚́̔͟h̸͝ê̺͔̓rͭe͉͈ ̪̻̒͢͜e͏̨v̵͗͡e̎͝r͙ͧ̋́͟ͅ ̵͇̯̐͜I̟͆̂ ͨ͠p͖̈͟l̻͒̑e̖̦ͭạ͑ͤs̜͗̏̕͟ḛͨ̌̕" You growled at him, your tail waving from one side to the next and your ears flat against your (h/c) head. "W͗ͤ͌ͅh̡͈̚à͎̌͒t̸͋̎̿̂'̘͚̏͠͡s̳̫͞҉̧͢ ̷̴͖̻ͣ̐͡w̤͒̃ͯͩr̵̭͔̃̽ͭ͏̢͠o̵̧̝̜̊n̸̗̞͕̥g̸ͥ ̗̈́ͨ̚͏̛͏͘p͙̳͒͠͝ų̛̒̆s̨͉͈̊ͭ̊s̭̗̜̆y͖͜ç̵̐̋̆͝à̗̺ͪ͞t̵̢͏͞?̴̷ͮ ̴͜͡A̷̳͔̞̦ͩͦreͬ ͔̬̣͐͛̍͏y̵̴̦̘͉̮̓̀ò̶̓ͩ̕͟u͔̞̤͆̊ͩ̀͢.̛̘͇̗ͥ̈́͘͞.̵̷̫.̶̪͚͇̼ͤ́͝͝A͚͐͌̇f̶͎̹̄̎͢Rͬ̄̆͛ā͎͇̕Ị̷͕̖̽̒̀͢͝Ḑ̶̢̨̳̰̗͙ ̟͇̾ͮ̃̌" He started to laugh. Then...the ground turned black and the sky turned a bright green...it would be beautiful except, he was KILLING ALL THE OTHER PLANTS AND ANIMALS. The deer died, the foxes died, bunnies dead, birds dead, grass dead, as you ran away you came to a stop, not just because your leg was in excruciating pain, no, it was because all the white roses...we're gone. You started to cry. "W-why?" One last white rose floated to you, you grabbed it out of the air. But pricked your finger on it. You woke up in a sweat and tears running down your face. But looking in your right hand, was a white rose...pure as ever.