The Scary Part is...

Your POV
I woke up the next morning from a peaceful sleep. I still smelled both of the different types of smells. I didn't mind though. Because both weren't overpowering. I looked down to see arms still hugging me, and I smiled. Until I saw Jack sleeping next to me with his arms next to him, not around me. If Jack isn't hugging me...who is? I turned my head back and saw Anti! I was going to scream but realized if I scream, Anti will awake. And I really don't want that. I lay there panicking. What do I do?! I don't wanna wake up Jack and even if I tried I don't know if Anti is a light-sleeper or not...but.. at this moment I realized, what if Anti isn't as bad as I thought...? Last night he did the unthinkable...and now he's comforting me? Or is he just making sure I don't run away? I can't ever read this guy... I sighed. Then I felt Anti's grip tighten. "Eh?!" I said in suprise. I quickly turned over only to see Anti staring back. He didn't say anything. And he didn't give me his shirt grin like normal. He just lay there...then he moved close to me and rubbed his head into my H/C hair. "Just go back to sleep..." I heard Anti say. So I tried to get comfy and I lay there...in silence.

Anti's POV
I told her to just go back to sleep. She couldn't see me but I was embarrassed and my face felt warm. What is this? This feeling? I've never felt anything like it. At the beginning I just lied to myself and told myself it wasn't me it was Jack. But he doesn't love her the way I do...I need her....no one can have her...
"I can tell you're still awake...you know that right?"

"Well it's hard for me to sleep when it's morning and, my enemy who wanted to kill me! ...is sleeping right next to me...why are you being so nice now?"

"..."

"..."

"Morning Y/N"

"Jack? Hey! Help me..."

"I didn't do anything!"

"Anti what the FUCK are you doing here?!"

"I got tired and wanted to sleep on a bed...Y/N was in the way so I had to squish in next to her as close as I could, I don't wanna fall off..."

"Don't make me feel bad!"

"I didn't mean too! Argh! Forget this!"

I teleported back into Jacks mind...I don't wanna be out there. Everyone's yelling at me. What did I do?! All I did was lay next to Y/N...

Maybe Jack does love her...

...
Well he C A N T . She is mine...I don't CARE what ANYONE ELSE THINKS! She will be only mine, even if I have to make her...

Narrator POV
You turned over in Jacks bed. You felt bad...you didn't mean to hurt Anti, you just wanted to know why he was being nice...you quickly thought to yourself, 'What if I do something to make it up to him...we could go to a amusement park or something?' You smiled to yourself. There was that one ride that nobody would go on...I wonder if Anti would go on it with me?. You smiled and curled back up into a ball. Your furry ears lay flat on your head and your tail curled around you, a sign that you were relaxed. It didn't take too much time before you fell asleep.

~Le time skip to next day because you were all in a coma for 27 hours or so...something like that~

Your POV
I woke up again to the sun, and stretched. I feel extremely energized. I said to myself. I got up and went to grab my clothes. I found a good outfit it was casual.

I looked walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror

I looked walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I looked OK for once... [ just saying this because a lot of people don't have confidence in themselves that they look good. And you don't have to look good to be good. But just so you know...yall are gorgeous to me. ;) ] I smiled a bit and walked out of the bathroom only to see Jack...with his shirt off...I blushed heavily and backed up fast into the bathroom and I bumped into something. I turned around to see Anti. "Y/N I thought you knew better than to spy on naked boys?" He grinned at me. "Asshole. He wasn't naked! And I'm not spying! I was gonna wake him up but he was already awake!" I whisper yelled. Anti smiled at me and whispered in my ear, "hehe..." his warm breathe made my spine tingle. "Don't look now, here comes naked boy." I started panicking. What am I supposed to do?! I got it! I quickly shoved Anti out the door as Jack was coming in and Anti stumbled out knocking Jack over then falling on him. Jack was fully clothed thank god. I snuck out of the bathroom and stepped downstairs. Today I was supposed to make it up to Anti not make him down...on Jack....I smiled to myself, that was funny. I heard footsteps running down the stairs and saw Jack, furious, and looking like he wanted blood, human blood, my blood...I ran out into the yard as he chased me. The real question here is...what will he do if he catches me? I didn't wanna know. I quickly started running behind, jumping over, and running in circles just to avoid Jack. God this man is a machine! Does he ever get tired?! Just then, I couldn't feel the ground and I started getting higher up. What the hell is happening?! "God for a small girl you do run fast! Need a lift?" It was Anti! He saved me! Jack stood on the ground. "Hey that's not fair! I was about to tag her!" So Jack was playing tag with me? I mean he isn't a violent man but who knows? "I know, and he isnt...he was pretending to be mad so you would run. He was bored and wanted to play something..." Anti replied to the comment I maid in my head, I forget you can do that...
"Me too..." We both laughed and I turned in his arms and hugged him. "I'm sorry about the other night and this morning..." In my suprise he didn't say anything...no sarcastic remark about how I'm stupid. Or about how he was angry...he simply held me and hugged me back. "You don't have to apoligize Y/N..." I already forgive you... I heard him say that last part directly in my head.

"Do I love you?"

|AHAHAH! I DID IT! THIS CHAPTER IS COMPLETIO! sorry it took so long. School isn't an excuse. BTW also sorry it's so short...I hope yall liked it!|