He's here

|Ok here it is, you wanted special chapter and now we are almost at 300 reads so I'm giving it to ya!|

Your POV
I was sitting on the couch thinking about what Jack had said. "I'll come over there!" It kept repeating in my head. Mark had gone to bed telling me not to stay up to late. But I was anxious and actually, kinda hoping Jack would come. I sat there with my knees pulled into my chest. Sighing, I looked at the clock. "Midnight..." Just then a light knock was heard from the door. I flinched and fell off the couch, scrambling for the door. I opened it and my heart leaped. It was him, Jacksepticeye. He stared at me and smiled. "Hello! My names Sean McLoughlin! But you can call me Jack!" He held out his hand. I couldn't move I looked at him, each second passing like a month. I soon realized my face was hot. I smiled nervously and shook his hand. His grip was so firm but friendly... "Do you know where Mark is?" I nodded and opened the door wider for him to come in. He walked inside the house as I shut the door. The green-haired male looked at me as I barley got the words out. I explained Mark was sleeping. "Oooh. That explains alot." I nodded and asked him,"Do you remember me?" He thought for a moment then said,"Your voice sounds familier. But I don't recognize your face, little lady!" He smiled real goofy like and looked around the room. "I'm the girl who played the game, PUBG with you guys!" Jack stopped and looked at me. "Y/N?! It's you?!" He smiled warmly at me and gave me a hug.

Jacks POV
"Y/N?! it's you?!" I pulled the girl into a hug. I don't really know why. I had to admit she was pretty cute. No she was REALLY cute. I let go of her and she just stared at me with the most reddest face I've ever seen. "Are you ok? You look sick...." I put my hand on her forehead. I was just messing with her. I knew she didn't have a fever. I almost burst out laughing when I saw her breath hitch and her face get even redder. "Wow your warm." She was radiating in heat. I was pretty cold so I wanted another hug but I think she might explode. I changed the subject. "Wanna go scare Mark?" She smiled devilishly at me, like she was a prank addict or something. "Hell yeah!" She stated. I nodded, and quickly thought of a plan.

Narrarator POV
You listened closely to the plan Jack was saying. It was taking everything you had not to jump on him and love him like a smol bean. You did manage to hold back the urge by reminding yourself that he dosnt love you. Feeling a bit sad, you looked down at your hands but didn't let Jack see it. "You ok Y/N?" The green bean said. "Yeah I'm fine just...processing info." You put on the biggest fakes smile you had. And he believed it, as you thought. But Jack really knew you weren't and he gave you another hug. Making you bkush, him laugh, and you blush more because you loved his laugh. Eventually you both sneaked upstairs to Marks room. On the way up stairs jack noticed you were wearing a beanie hat and you had a enormous shirt. Jack guessed it was Mark's.

Your POV
I felt the shirt I had borrowed from Mark, lift up as my tail sprung out and swished. I froze and whipped around. Jack was standing there looking at me. "Wow how did you make that? It's so real!" I smiled and just went along with them being fake for now. "Yeah, let's go with that for Meow~." You stared at him as the wave of red crossed your face. He giggled and decided to go back to the plan. He moved in front of you and kept crawling towards Mark's room. Luckily the door was wide open. "Yes, it's open!" You whisper-yelled. "Ok remember I blow the horn and you jump on him ok?" He smiled as you nodded. You put in ear muffs to block the sound. Jack motioned with his hand as you crept toward Mark. '3, 2, 1...NOW!' He blew the horn and you jumped on the figure. Mark flew up from his bed and ended up on top of you instead.

Marks POV
I heard a alarmingly loud horn and jumped up only to end up falling and landing on top of Y/N. I blushed a bit and apoligized,"Oh god, I'm so sor-" "ABORT, ABORT, MISSION FAILED!" I heard a recognizable Irish man scream. I laughed and helped Y/N up, while Jack strolled over. "Mission failed, we'll get em next time." Jack said, voice acting to Y/N. We both looked at her and she was still standing there eyes super wide and blushing very red. "AHHHH IT'S A BOMB GET DOWN!" Jack yelled as he swept the poor girl off her feet and ran downstairs. "QUICK BACK TO BASE!" Jack yelled as he kicked the door open running to his car. "J-JACK WERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" I heard Y/N question, frantic. "Y/N I'LL SAVE YOU!" I dashed downstairs trying to grab them but failed as Jack just about threw the gurl in the cat and locked the doors.

Jacks POV
I smiled in victory at Mark, rolled down my window just enough and shouted,"SPEED IS KEY!" I drove off as I watched Mark stand there smiling. I smiled back and quickly sent a text saying, 'You'll have your queen tomorrow but for now she's mine! >:D' I smirked and set my phone down as I glanced in the rear veiw mirror at Y/N. She wasn't moving so I assumed she was asleep, but I was wrong as she sat up and looked at me. "This is Heaven right. I'm dead right?!" She asked me. "No your alive." She blushed really red and laid back down turning her back at me. "Hehe, get some sleep. We are gonna party tomorrow." I could tell she blushed more by the little "eh?" I heard from her and the little mumbles of words. I love her already.

|*throws chapter at you knocking you over* "THERE I MADE YOU SHIT! LIKE IT?! I DO!"|