Chapter 4

Twitter

I thought you loved me but I was never enough was I ??!

*****

"Meredith what's your tweet suppose to mean" my Manager Christine asked through the phone.

"Manu cheated on me with Cindy my so called bestfriend" I yelled into the phone.

"Ohhh I'm sorry but that's some good news I'll meet you tomorrow at your place" she hung up the phone.

"Fuck him" I yell which made Alexis cringe.

"Babe it's ok you were too good for him anyway look at yourself" taking my hand she looks into my eyes.

"He can fuck Cindy while you and I have a little fun"

She disappears into the kitchen and returns with a bottle vodka in her hand.

"Take a sip and forget the dick that cheated on you"

Like a child I obey her order and start drinking the burning liquor.
I hand it back to her and she copies my actions.

*****

"wake up you have to see this" Alexis yelles.

"What is it?"
I look up at her and regret it my head hurts.

"We were drunk last night and posted a video of us making out"

Forgetting about my hangover I sit up looking at my phone.

"Oh Lord this is bad" I laugh covering my mouth.

"But we look hot" she smirks behind me.

"Fact but what'll Christine say" I bite the inside of my cheek nervous.

It's not like I'm afraid of her but Christine gets angry fast and I don't want to risk that.

"She'll be happy" Alexis laughs.
"You know her she'll be angry" I plopp on the couch and look at the brunette in front of me.

"You look cute frustrated"

"Quit the flirting you're going with me we started this together"

Dramatically she rolled her eyes and took off her shirt.
"I'm going to take a shower meet me in the car"

I grab my bag , put on my shoes and walk out of her house.
I mentally facepalm myself as soon as I realise that I don't have her car keys.

15 minutes later Alexis walks down her porch in a blue skirt and white sport bra.

"Took you long enough"
She opens the car door and takes a seat in the car.

"You coming?" she looks at me smiling slightly.

Nodding I take a seat and dramatically breath in.

As soon as we got to my place I took a quick shower and change in sweatpants and a hoodie.

I wash my face and put on some makeup before i walk downstairs.

"Hey Alexis where's Meredith?"
a way too strict but familiar voice asked.

"I'm here" I walk into the living room and hug Christine.

"Can i offer you something to drink?" I politely ask my Manager.

"I didn't drive five hours to drink something I'm here for business only so I saw your video"
she starts.

"Are you mad?" I ask.

"If I'm mad do you know me?
I'm happy this is the best thing you've done everyone's talking about the video.
You made a Bella Thorne move which is amazing" Christine hugged Alexis and I and smiles brightly.

"So mission number two could you guys pretend to be dating and do things that catch people's attention. I've talked to your manager , Alexis and he doesn't have a problem with it" she laughs.

She must be kidding me she knows perfectly well that I'm straight and that my mother is homophobic.

"What about my mom she won't be happy about that and you know I'm straight" I try to explain.

"Hunny look I know but your mom and you don't talk so it doesn't matter anyways she abandoned you when you needed her the most and it's not a real relationship
Think about it and start as soon as possible darling"

And that's how she left my house without saying goodbye.
I look at Alexis and took a seat on my couch.

"This is fucked up you don't have to do this you know" she laughed.

"Yeah I'll think about it"