Chapter 6

not edited

"Christine I'm going if you like it or not" by now I was frustrated that Christine wouldn't let me go on vacation with Alexis.

After all I'm already at the airport waiting for my flight to board and I'm not ready to waste my money and stay here.

"Look I know that you're going through so much but Bella Thorne didn't go out for vacation after her video right" she asks through the phone.

Inside me my blood was boiling.
Does she always have to compare me with Bella Thorne.

"Fuck Bella Thorne we're not the same I'm leaving my plane is boarding wish me a save journey hunny"

Turning off my phone I walk to gate 8G.
As soon as i walk up to the Security he gives me the box.

We complete our security routine and walk into the plane.

"Last night I saw video on YouTube talking about our video" Alexis laughs.

"Ugh Clevver news , AwesomenessTv and so on I saw them" I announce taking a seat on the plane.

I grab my bag and place it next to me.
Alexis opens her bag and takes a pill.
Ecstasy what an idiot.

"How did you get this shit on the plane?" I asked amazed not even Lauren from fifth harmony could do that.

She's a great friend of Alexis and me.
"My medication i put one or two pills in it" she explains proudly.

One or two are four or five in Alexis' language.
Chuckling I leaned my head back in amusement.

"Popping pills on a plane I have a great bestfriend that could get me in trouble" I exaggerate.

"Aww i love you too let's take a picture before the pill gets in action" she reaches for her phone and snaps a quick picture of her pecking my cheek.

She leans back smiling widely like an idiot.
I take a look at her and a chuckle escapes my mouth.

Bored i grab my Percy Jackson book I brought and start reading.

"Omg Meredith Mickelson and Alexis Ren can i please take a picture with you guys"

I lift my eyes from my book and notice Alexis looking at the girl as well.

"Hey honey" Alexis smiles showing off her white teeth.

"Hey could I please have a picture?" she begs looking at the both of us.

Yeah sure why not haha" Alexis grabs her phone and snaps a quick picture of the three of us.

"Thank you very much"

We watch the girl take a seat three rows behind us.
I look at Alexis who was laughing hysterically.
Laughing I continue reading my book as if nothing had ever happened.

"Are we in Canada yet?" she screams laughing like a two year old bitch.

People sitting around us notice her laughing and look at us in annoyance but even though they do so Alexis still laughs.

"Shut up some people are trying to sleep, bitch"  a boy in yells frustrated.

"Who are you calling at bitch" she keeps on laughing until a stewardess showed up.

"Mrs some people on the plane are complaining about your loud behavior would you mind to keep your voice down?"
She looks at Alexis with a fake ass smile on her face.

"Excuse me but she doesn't understand English"  I interfere looking at Alexis giving her a sign to shut up.

"Qui" she says nodding her head.

"Make sure she's quiet or I'll call the police cause I'm really annoyed and you're not making me feel better" she looks at me and bites her lips.

"I'm sorry I guess" she nods and walks away.

The rest of the flight was quiet an peaceful.
As soon as we land Alexis and i leave the plane with our belongings.

I feel my phone vibrate meaning someone texted me.

Stitchesguy:Where are you guys?

Me: almost there are you losing your patience?  get it hahaha

Stitchesguy: yeah I do can you lift the weight of your suitcase? ha

Me: Yeah I'm superwoman and no it's not just me in my imagination

Stitchesguy: I won't lie to you so I have to tell the truth no you're not superwoman.
You're crazy haha two in one try and top that.

Me: Hey we don't have to be ordinary and I'm sorry cause I have to go biach

I watch the brunette smile at his phone writing down another message.
My phone vibrates in my pocket but i know it's him.

"Hey buddy" I mock looking at the tall boy in front of me.

"Meredith hey"  he engulfs me in a bone crushing hug and smiles.

"It's nice to meet you again buddy,  eh?" I laugh and see him rolling his eyes.

"Yeah we get it you're in Canada" he laughs combing his hair with his huge hand.

"You must be Alexis" he asks stretching out his hand.

She shakes it nodding they talk a little and look at me.

"There's a party tonight we're all going" he exclaims

Yay party's I love party's note the sarcasm.