Chapter 5 (18+)

Guess who updated!

I'm sorry I'm just waiting for BTS come back just watched the teaser awhile ago...

Y/N,Minyoung and Jiun drove back home without Sohye.Sohye was at a bar pretending to be 18.

Y/N quickly put on his night clothes.He covered himself in the big blanket and rest his head on the pillow.His phone suddenly rang getting a message.He saw Message from an unknown number.

He decided to send text the person back.

(Y/C/N: your contact name)

Agust D: night,baby boy

Y/C/N: who is this?

Agust D: it's suga

Y/C/N: oh hello

Agust D: gts bye.

Y/C/N: gts?

Agust D: argh, go to sleep

Y/C/N: oh night yoongie

You were about to fall asleep until your phone rang.

"Hello?"I mumbled.

"Y/N the BTS DNA teaser came out today must watch!!!!"Jieun yelled exictedly.

"It's 10:00 pm.."You mumbled.

"Fine I'll leave you alone, but watch it okay?"Jieun said.

You then hang up and your phone rang.

"What?!"You snapped.

"Sorry y/n"Miyoung says.

"It's okay what you want ?"You say.

"BTS DNA TEASER CAME OUT!!!!!!!-"Miyoung tell but cut off.

"Shut the hell up and go to sleep!"You say hanging up putting your phone in the dresser.

"I guess I can watch BTS and Got7 vids so I can sleep.."Miyoung says looking at her laptop.

WARNING: inappropriate shiteu is here don't read if you aren't comfortable with this.Don't read this part if your innocent and underage.Wait why am I saying this I'm like 13 lol.

Meanwhile ...
At the bar...

Sohye got so drunk she had sex with a lesbian and a male without protection.She then party with all the other guys dancing naked with her clothes in the room she had threesome with.She throwed up on the floor and pee on the floor.Pray she didn't get pregnant.

She was laying on top of muscular black guy she she made out with and gave a blowjob to.

The male she slept with was the bar tender.

She got herself in sticky situation.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

I love Exo Power MV. I liked how beautiful Kai looked and his happy expression,Chen's eyeshadow and facial expressions,Sehun eyeliner,D.O adorable facial expressions,Suho glasses and hair looking like a hot science teacher, scientist or doctor.Chanyeol red eyes,Xiumin facial expressions and aegyo,Baekhyun with the cat.

BTS love yourself her serendipity come back and DNA teaser. I loved how hot taetae,Jungkook and Jimin look.

See you in next update~