Chapter 6

Y/N woke up to hear a scream.

"Is that Sohye?"Y/N mumbled going out of bed.

'Probably nothing she usually screams over something small and pathetic'Y/N though putting his hand through his h/c hair.

Sohye's POV

Oh no I messed up big time I mean big time what will eomma and appa say? They'll think I'm crazy?Will they except it? I'll tell them soon if I'm not scared to.

How am supposed to hide this for like 9 months?! I have to buy a binder.

But how did this happen I don't remember fucking Mr.Im?But dang he filled my pussy up good. I bet his cock was good to make this happen.

Just need to make something spice to help me.

"Hey Jiseul send me a video and pics of last night"I called Jiseul on the phone.
I go on my computer and go to my Instagram and Twitter.

Jiseul sends the pics and video.

Wow he looks bit like.....??? I am totally post this.Mom and Dad don't have a Insta or Twitter.They probably don't even what is.

End of her POV

Y/N,Jieun and Minyoung got a notification from Kpop Amino.

@SugaPuffs: like what the fck?!This can't be Tru! (READ THIS)

Some bich is saying she met Rapmonster at the bar yesterday night and he got her pregnant?!?!

Jieun yells"WHAT?!"

Minyoung"BISH YOU DIDN-"

"WtF?!Is this....."Y/N