Mine~

WARMING- self harm.

You and nagisa walked into the classroom the next day to only see karma and okuda. you both walked ever to them.

(y/n) and nagisa- hey guys!

okuda glared at you but waked

karma- hey (n/n) (most people call me Rae ), hey nagisa! what's up?
(Y/n)- note much.
Karma- cool, cool.... but ah.... think fast!

He threw a knife at you and you caught it without flinching.

(Y/n)- sorry karma but I was trained for 6 years. Take more than that to get me.
Karma- heh. Still the same (y/n) from child hood.

(Time skip to end of the day)
Nagisa and karma left you and okuda behind since they had to be somewhere. You decided to break the awkward silence.

(Y/n)- so.... how are things with you and karma.
Okuda- well it would be better if you weren't here.
(Y/n)- w-what.... what do you mean?
Okuda- look here you slut, karma is mine. He loves me and I don't need you around her trying to take him away from me, so unless you want Nagisa or anyone else hurt, I say you better stay away from karma all together.... understand?!

You gave her a shocked and confused but but quietly shook your head yes.

Okuda- good, now go back home (n/n) and remember what I told you. Karma is mine and I see you with him, I'll kill you and everyone you love.

At this point you are struggling to keep your tears in as you go up and ran. When you got home you locked yourself in your room. You heard a knock on your door

Nagisa- (n/n)....? Are you ok? Are you...crying...?
(Y/n)- *wipes tears* n-no.... I'm fine.
Nagisa- ok well dinner is done.
(Y/n)- i... i will be done soon....

(Time skip to dinner)
Mrs.shiota- you know (y/n) I'm so happy to have my GIRL back but why do you dress in men's clothes when your home? It's bad enough you have a BOY twin....

You and Nagisa kept quiet.

Mrs.shiota- answer me dammit!

She grabbed you and threw you on the floor and Nagisa ran to you. She pushed Nagisa away and ripped your shirt to show your tank top (note: she knew you has a tank top under the shirt) only to be shocked when she saw your arms covered in cuts. Felt yourself cry as you go up and ran to your room.

Nagisa- (y/n) wait!

(Next day walking to the classroom)
Nagisa- we need to talk about last night.
(Y/n)- why...? There is nothing to talk about.
Nagisa- why are you hurting yourself.
(Y/n)-....
Nagisa- (Y/n) please... answer me.
(Y/n)- I've been doing that for 3 years. Nothing more. Nothing less. I'm an assassin. I don't need others worrying about me.

And with that you ran off. When you got to your class you took and seat and was greeted by karma. You avoid eye contact.

Karma- hey (Y/n)-chan~ what you up to?

He flashed you his famous smirk.

(Y/n)-.....

His eyes softened and his smirk left his face.

Karma- are you ok?

Soon okuda dragged him away and she gave you a smirk and glared before mouthing the words "mine"