hugs

(y/n)- t-thank you karma... 

karma- heh... it was nothing! when if comes to people I care about, I guess it's like a trigger. y'know?

(y/n)- I think I know what you mean *smiles* 

(time skip to next day) 

you and nagisa walked up to the school but it was different. you 2 were arguing. 

(y/n)- it's not my fault I'm a girl! why does is matter to you if I dress like a boy or girl! I'm a tomboy! 

nagisa- I'm sick and tired of this (y/f/n) (your full name)! you an actual girl! you don't get beat as much as I do! mom has always liked you more and that's only, ONLY because of your gender! and what do you do?! you throw that advance away and drees like a boy! 

(y/n)- so what?! I don't get why your so mad at me! 

nagisa- it's not fair... it's not fair how you could be so lucky to be what mom wanted and have me be the disappointment... 

you gave him a look of sympathy. you walked up to him but instead of smacking him like he expected, you pulled him into a hug. 

(y/n)- nagisa... please understand... your my brother and I will always be there for you. I didn't chose my gender. I understand it's hard but please understand, I'm not a girly girl. I don't like dresses and skirts like others... 

nagisa stayed silent but hugged you back.  you let out a sigh and pulled away. 

(y/n)- i'll see you later. I'm gonna skip a few hours today

HEY GUYS! SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! THINGS HAVE BEEN CRAZY AND I JUST NOW GOT TO IT! ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT. IM HAVING WRITERS BLOCK.