Tell me the truth

(2 weeks later)
Today you walked in class with Nagisa.

(Y/n)- you know.... your starting to be quite the assassin. I was talking to Karasuma and he said that next month he might have me start teaching P.E with him.
Nagisa- thats great! I'm glad to see how far you've gone..... you know, it was lonely after you left. I mean yeah, i had karma, but after a while her stoped talking to me. But ever since he came back to E class we became good friend

You gave him a smile and sat down at your seat.

(End of the day)

(Y/n)- I'll meet you at home Nagisa! I'm gonna run to the store for pocky.
Nagisa- *hands you money* get me some. K? *smile*
(Y/n)- kk bro!

You were the last to leave the class room. Well. That's what you thought. As you walked out of the classroom you felt 2 arms grab you from behind. The person was taller than you and stronger.

(Y/n)- hey! Let me go!

You kicked them in the leg and flipped them over your shoulder only to realize it was the one and only bakabane.

(Y/n)- s-s-sorry karma! Are you ok?!
Karma- i'm ok. Besides I've been axe kicked. That's nothing. Heh

You blushed a little embarrassed but brushed it off.

(Y/n)- a-anyways, not to be rude but was there something you needed?
Karma- y-yeah... look (y/nn)... i want the truth... why are you avoiding me...? We used to be such good friends. Did I do something wrong? Do I scare you...?
(Y/n)- n-not at all!
Karma- then what is it...?

You stayed silent for about 5 seconds before you spoke but out of fear you only managed to stay one thing.

(AH motherfucker! I'm so used to writing fan fics with my friend Alexis, aka electricfizzypanda, so i keep doing "R" instead of " (y/n) 😂😂😂)

(Y/n)- o-okuda....
Karma- what do you mean?
(Y/n)- she doesn't want me around you.... s-she told me i-if i stayed around you she would kill me and everyone i love....

At this point tears were flowing and you couldn't stop them. Karma didn't say anything but instead pulled you into a warm and loving embrace.

(Y/n)- I'm sorry karma....
karma- you have nothing to be sorry for... you were scared. But i'm glad you told me...

His grip got tighter, kind of as if he was protecting you, but hey, you weren't complaining.

(Next day)
You walked into class to see karma and a crying okuda. Soon okuda saw you and starred yelling

Okuda- you broke up with me for that... that... that slut?! That bitch?! How could you karma?!
Karma- you threatened her! Get away from from me.

Okuda turned to you.

Okuda- you, this is all your fault!

She raised her hand about to slap you, but before the impact karma grabbed her wrist

Karma- thats enough.

And with that, okuda left pissed off.