three; the feelings

Michael woke up cuddled into Jake, instantly blushing a dark color as he stayed still. Jake didn't seem to mind, though. As he was still asleep, an arm wrapped around Michael. 

it was still dark outside. the rain showed no signs of stopping. what time is it? check the nearest clock- 4;29 in the morning. great. should he just... leave? would it hurt jake? did he even care?

Michael shook off his thoughts, leaning away from Jake. He removed the others arm, running a hand through his hair as he stood up. He put on his glasses, stretching his arms. He walked to the bathroom, opening the door and standing in front of the sink.

was this really happening, or was all of this a dream? it all felt fake. like jake was just doing this to show pity. just be glad that you're not in the rain, michael. 

Michael tugged on his sleeves, glancing around the small room. This was the same spot where Jeremy called him a loser. Memories flooded into his mind as he pressed himself against the sink, blinking back tears. 

all of this was going terribly. jake was probably the only one to be on michael's side right now. with jeremy shouting for him to get out of his house- don't focus on it. now isn't the best time for crying--

Michael broke down sobbing, using a hand to cover his mouth to muffle his sobs. He let his glasses fall to the floor as he shut his eyes, keeping his free hand on the sink as he cried. Cried about Jeremy. About the party. About every single thing that went wrong.

fake- please, let this be fake. or at least a dream. it was too late to try and go home, and he couldn't just leave jake. take deep breaths. try to forget what happened. move on with your life. don't waste it feeling sad.

His thoughts were innerupted with arms being around him, Michael tensing up for a second before realizing it was Jake. He was at a loss for words at this moment, soon relaxing into Jake's arms and hugging back tightly. He sobbed into the tallers shoulder, holding him close.