four; the moments

Michael felt himself tense up in Jake's arms, holding only him tightly before letting go. Like any other person, he didn't know what to say at a moment like this. He sat up, wiping his tears away with a small sigh. 

happy. the one word that popped up in michael's head at the moment. love, possibly- calm down, it's only been a day and you're falling for this guy that let you into his house.  

"Thank you." Michael mumbled, looking away. He was blushing a light color as he lifted himself off of the ground.  His breath was still shaky.

Jake brushed it off, standing up with Michael. He held the others hand with a shy smile. "Don't thank me." 

god, this guy was cute.

"But you did all of those things. You didn't have t-"

"It's called being nice." Jake chuckled, leading Michael back to the couch. 

The two sat down, Jake pulling Michael close with a shrug. 

kiss him.  it's the right moment. it's dark, what could go wrong? well, a lot of things, but still. 

Michael hesitated a moment before kissing Jake slowly, his eyes falling shut as he blushed a dark shade. 

Jake, of course, kissing back. Two love birds.

Michael pulled away after a long while, catching his breath. "I love you." 

"I love you too."  Jake lied. 

rainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें