Part 4- Career choices.

Q: Was it easy for you to decide on a type of career?

A: I always had several things in mind when it came to what I wanted to do, I had dreams and all but having to actually pick the right career choice was a bit complicated. I had a lot of things to consider before making a decision.

Q: What was your decision mostly based on?

A: It was based on how much I enjoyed the particular type of career, how interested and motivated I'd be on my field and how independent and autonomous it'd make me. Motivation and autonomy played a huge role for my decision.

Q: How was your college/university life?

A: Rich in new self-discovery experiences. The lessons and my new buddies helped me understand more things about myself and become more...assertive I'd say.

Q: Did you go through a lot of peer pressure in college? How did you handle it?

A: I've always been going through a lot of peer pressure. It's always been the same and it was never something I couldn't handle. I did fall on some traps at some point but my reactions have mostly been the same in all situations. I've been handing peer pressure with stoic indifference to the point of insensitivity and sarcasm...lots of sarcasm.

Q: Do you wish that something would be different in your college/university?

A: The cafeteria food, the toilet hygiene and the insane amount of inferiority complexes in young teachers.

______________________________________________________

Skyywalls ♥♥