Chapter 4- Turns out this is really fun!

We pulled up to this huge shopping center. There was only about 20 cars in the parking lot which is probably usual since it's only like 9 in the morning on summer. No one wakes up that early.

We parked in a space not to far away from the entrance. I got out of the car and said "you know I have never really been shopping? My mom never liked to buy me things or things in general. So I have never really been shopping."

She gasped obviously seeming very surprised. "Well then I guess that means we just have to spend 10x longer shopping" we both laughed at her comment.

We had been shopping for a good 2 hours and I was exhausted. We went to Victoria secret and I got a bunch of new underwear and two new bras. We also went to American eagle and found 2 pairs of shorts and a dress. We also went to forever 21 and I got 3 bathing suits, 2 skirts, 4 shirts, and 1 sweatshirt with nemo on it. We also went to Steve Madden and I got a nice black leather purse. And the last stores we went to were Hollister and Charlotte Russe and I got 2 pairs of wedges, 3 dresses, 4 pairs of flats, and 2 lotions with perfumes.

I still had $20 left so we went to Starbucks and got coffee. I needed it. And then we where back on the road for another 2 hours.

Cassy said about 15 minute ago we were almost there. I couldnt wait.

We pull up to this gate that looks like something that would be in front of the White House.

"We are here!" Cassy says.

"Who lives here? The queen of England?" I said sarcastically. She chuckled.

We stopped I front of the gate and pressed a button on this little box and said "Cassy and Rosie. We are here to see the Williams."

The little box made a noise and then a man said "ahhh, come on in." And just then the gate began to open. As soon as we pulled in I saw a mansion. It was huge and very beautiful there where guards every where and a huge fountain sat right in the middle of the circular drive way. It was amazing. I sat in the car in awe, all the sudden we stopped and a man appeared at my door... He then began to open it I glanced at Cassy cautiously and she nodded and mouthed "it's ok".

I got out of the car and a man greeted me with a "welcome to the Williams Residents, you must be-" I had to cut him off I ran to the nearest bush and puked my guts out. This was normal I guess, because of my cancer I was always puking or had a fever. I felt a hand on my back, it belonged to Cassy. "Are you alright Rosie?"

I just nodded, I whipped my face and grabbed the water Cassy had in her hand for me.

The man that had greeted me a minute before had disappeared into the house. About a minute later a tall man with brown hair and brown eyes came running out of the house and towards me. He was in sweatpants and a tee shirt. He must have just got back from a run or something cause he was coated in sweat.

"Come on let's get you inside" putting his hand out towards me to take but instead I turned to Cassy and said "can you just give me a minute alone please?" She nodded and went on talking to the man.

I started to wonder around the yard and I stumbled upon a 69' mustang, light blue. It was beautiful. I walked over to it, I loved cars, me and my grandfather used to talk about them all the time when I was little, before he died he had full custody of me. And then he died and I went to live with my parents. He told me if I ever saw a cool car I should stop and check it out so that's what I did, I walked into what I believed to be a small car garage, I walked around the whole car and then checked out the engine since the hood was up. It was a newer engine but perfect for this car.

All the sudden a figure appeared behind me, I nearly had a heart attack. "What the hell are you doing in here?" A boy about my age said, he had blue eyes and brown hair.

"I-I'm sorry. I was just looking... I-I got to go" I stuttered an semi walked, semi ran back to the place where Cassy's car was.

No one was there. No one but the man that half greeted me. He had his mouth pulled into a slight smile. "Where did Cassy go?" I asked.

"She went inside with Mr. Williams, would you like me to show you the way?" He asked holding out his elbow for me to take and I did and he leaded me into the house. Wow. It was huge and when I say huge I mean HUGE! He headed me into what seemed like the kitchen. In spotted Cassy and let go of the mans arm and ran to her and interrupted everything she was saying and said "we need to talk, now!"

She looked at me very confused. "Please excuse me." She said to the clue who were sitting across from her, they nodded obviously confused too.

" I thought you said they didn't have any kids?" I said in a harsh tone.

"They don't" she replied still with a puzzled look on her face.

"So who's the teen in their garage working on a car? Huh? Is he just a random person who happened to be at their house in their garage?"

"Calm down I'm sure it's just someone fixing their car! I will ask them if you want me to?" She questioned.

I just nodded and followed her. We walked back into the kitchen and now the couple were standing talking to each other with worried looks on their faces. The women said "is everything ok?"

"Yes, I just have one question." Cassy said in a serious tone and they both nodded "you have no children, correct?"

"No. Why?"

Cassy turned to me and said "see." I just shrugged. "Mr. And Mrs. Williams, this is Rosie." She said moving me out from behind her. They held out their hands for me to shake and I did, then the room started to spin again. I ran out the door that led out of the kitchen to outside I heard Cassy say "she'll be ok just give her a minute." I was thankful I really didn't feel like having an audience watch me spill my guts but little did I know I did.

I heard a gasps and then some footsteps towards me. And then they stopped, turned away and ran back to where they came from. Weird I thought. About 15 seconds later I heard them head towards me again, by then I was done and was squared on the ground with my knees to my chest. I heard the footsteps behind me and then they stopped. A deep familiar voice said "here, I thought you might could use this." I looked up to find the boy from the car handing me a water bottle.

"T-thanks." I stuttered. I took it from his hands and took a sip. "You would think I would have learned by one to keep a water bottle with me" I mumbled to myself.

"What do you mean?" The voice questioned from behind me. Dang I thought he left. I guess not. I stood up and faced him. "Does this happen all the time or something?"

"Umm..." I didn't know how to answer that I have never really had to tell anyone about my cancer before or why I threw up so much everyone pretty much knew.

"Umm?" He said knocking me out of my thoughts.i

I

"Well yeah I guess you could say that." I stated.

He looked at me confused. "I got to go." Was all I said before I turned and walked inside.

Everyone glared at me with pity as I entered the room.