1 ~ how it happened

Jenny's P.O.V

" I dont think i'm ready " i confessed to Justin.

"Babe, don't worry. I wont hurt you, i love you" He said, trying to comfort me.

" I love you too " I replied kissing him.

He kissed back passionately and soon started to get insense. I pulled pulled away, " will you promise to always love me no matter what? "

Justin was about to speak then he sighed and sat up on the bed

"we already went over this jen, i love you. I always will, always and forever. Remember that, FOREVER." He said while continuing the makeout session.

The next thing i knew, justin had tooken off both of our clothes and was laying on top of me.

"Justin. i still dont think i'm ready.." I said trying to get up.

" Its fine. Don't worry. " He said aggressively holding me down.

I began to shake and get scared and kept trying to get loose of his grip.

" Justin ! let me fucking go! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?! " I screamed letting out my tears.

" Why are you acting like a scared virgin bitch ?" he said.

He began to do things to me i never thought he would to me.. let alone FORCE me.

After he was finished he put on his clothes.

" see babe, i told you you had nothing to worry about. "

He was wrong....