2 ~ the news

( Jenny's pov continues)

*a week later*

" Hey Justin can i stay over a couple of nights? " I asked over the phone panicking.

" Ready for round two? Ok, but hurry up. " He said hanging up.

" Fucking pig. " I said throwing my suit cases inside the back of my car and heading to his house.

I got there in 10 minutes and grabbed my bags out the trunk and knocked on the door. He could tell that i've been crying and saw my suitcases in my hand, his facial expression went from excited to worried. he gestured me to come in and we sat on the couch.

"Babe what happened? whats wrong?" He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"I- I'm pregnant Justin.. and my parents kicked me out once they found out and i have no where else to go. " I said bawling my eyes out.

"Are you kidding me? you fucking slut, you sleep with another guy right after me?" He said.

" You dumbass! i didnt sleep with anyone else after you RAPED me! remember? i said NO and you forced me. i wouldn't be in this situation if you just waited for the right time. "

After i said those words i slapped him across the face. We both were shocked at what i did for a couple of seconds.

He didn't say anything to me. he stood up, pushed me into the wall and left..

I stayed sitting down on the ground with my back up to the wall because i couldnt get up and cried and cried wondering when he would be back and what he would do to me.

30 mins later in the same spot i cried myself to sleep.

" Wake up you dumb bitch." I heard the voice of Justin, i heard his footsteps getting closer and closer. I opened my eyes to see him in anger and walking right towards me. I pulled myself off the ground incase he would try and kick me.

" Get out my house, and never come back. i dont wanna see your pregnant ass or your baby again ok ? because i know that shit aint mine. " He said handing me an envelope

I grabbed all my stuff including the envelope and left. i didnt know where to go so i sped off until i reached an unfimilar parking lot and sat in my car crying for 10 minutes until i realized i didnt open the envelope. it was a piece of paper with atleast 100,000 dollars. i read the paper and it said:

" Look, i know theres a 50/50 chance that the baby you're carrying is mine. Even if it is i want nothing to do with it, i can't handle a baby. my career is just starting to go on the right path again and i dont wanna be known as 'justin bieber, a baby daddy'. I left u a house u can stay in with everything u need. heres the address '3627 bowtree street.' "

I still cant believe he left me and his BABY. He knows it's his baby but no amount of monet can fix what he did to me that night or make up for his kid not knowing his/her OWN dad.

" Fuck him. fuck this. i dont want him near my baby if he's a dipshit of a person " i said to myself driving towards the address he wrote down.