3 ~ Moving in

( Still Jenny's POV )

When i got to the house i pulled up in the driveway and realized he didnt give me a key or any other shit to let me in with his dumbass, he also didn't tell me if i have to pay rent.

I got my phone out, typed in my password and began to text him. The text said

"I know you don't wanna hear from me but

1. The baby's yours, do we need to go on murray when its born or some shit

2. Where's the key ?

3. Do i gotta pay rent?."

I sat in the car for about 5 minutes until i got a text back.

"It's not my damn baby Jennifer! And the key's underneath the mat, and no. I'll keep paying it. "

How can he be so generous but at the same time a fucking asshole? I can tell he still loved me but he fucked up. He knows for a damn sure that the baby i'm carrying is his.

I stopped arguing with myself and grabbed my suitcases and headed for the door. I got the key and opened the door.

I took a look around the house and to be fucking honest..... it was gorgeous. but the rest of the neighborhood was kinda ehhh and trashy, but this house is amazing.

I heard a knock at the door and saw a guy coming in with my suitcase.

" Did i say you could come in my house let alone touch my stuff? rude." I said grabbing my suitcases out of his hands.

" Oh, aha my fault. I just saw you with suitcases and wanted to meet my new neighbor. " He said.

" And you are ? " I asked with attitude.

"I'm Shane" He said flashing a smile.

He is cute, like REALLY cute.

( there'll be descriptions of jenny and shane at the end of the chapter )

"Hey, i'm Jennifer but i go my jenny. " I said trying to let out a smile but failing.

" So are you moving in with your boyfriend? " He asked curiously.

I started to get sad thinking about the type of person Justin became, i guess he noticed by the look of his face.

"Oh.. um, no. My ex gave me this house. " I said.

" If he's buying you houses then why is he your ex? " He asked, he's starting to annoy me now.

" Because its non of your business, look. i gotta start unpacking and try to remember my way around this place. ok thanks bye shane! " I said making a gesture with my hands to get out.

" Aye, maybe i can show you around later. at 2 maybe? ok thanks.. bye jenny! " He said teasing me and walking out and closing the door behind him.

" Oh god. " I said letting out a chuckle.

He kinda just made me day from all this bullshit that happened today but i still feel like shit.

I sat on tan couch that was already there and turned on the tv. (yes justin left me a tv)

Nothing was on so I went upstairs and set up my room because i only brought stuff that needed to be in my bedroom.

• • •

I was down to my last mini suitcase and i had forgotten what i packed in there so i opened it and it were memories, poems, letters, and snapshots of me and justin's text conversations. i began to look through them and started to cry.

I looked at the pink bandana that was on the huge stuffed monkey he won for me on our first date.

I looked at a picture of us kissing in disneyland next to Minney and Mickey for our one month anniversary.

Memories started to flow back and i started to smile, then i remembered that one night and my smile became a frown followed by tears from my eyes.

I heard a footsteps coming into my room and i wiped my tears off and stood up in fright.

" Relax, it's me " Shane said walking into the room.

I signed in relief then hit him.

" You know what i've been through today? i nearly had a heart attack and can you not walk into my house like that? use a doorbell!" i said looking down.

" Well you can tell me about your day when i show you around the neighborhood right? " He said taking my hand leading me downstairs.

"Yeah, only because your forcing me" I said, and we both let out a laugh.

Once i locked the house, we started walking around the neighborhood.

" So where are we going? " I asked.

" No where, I just wanna show u my places in the neighborhood. " he said smiling.

He tried to grab my hand but i pulled away.

" Ummm i dont know you like that! " i said.

" Damn lil mama chill. " he told me.

" No, i'm not gonna 'chill', i've been trying to stay 'chill' all day." I said while crossing my arms with attitude.

" Ok, tell me what happened, I wanna know every little detail. Talking to someone always helps. haha plus im a good listener. " he said letting out a ?big smile.

I was iffy on if i should tell him what happened but i thought 'what's the worst thing that could happen'.

" Ok so... my 'ex' i was talking about earlier... Wait, do you or anyone in this neighborhood know who use to live here?" I asked.

"Nah, every once in a while he would let people move in, mostly almost homeless people. from what i hear he has hella money but he was trynna give back to the people" He said.

" Well, he's my ex... Justin Bieber, i know its crazy but lemme just finish the story " I said.

He just nodded and let me continue.

" Well... justin... he, he raped me last week.. " I said with my voice cracking trying not to cry because i felt a lump in my throat.

" And..i found out i was pregnant today and when i told my parents they kicked me out so... i packed up all my things and went to justin's house.. then he didn't believe that it was his baby and told me to get out and never talk to him again and he ended up giving me a house and money. And now im here.. alone with.. nobody "

By the time i was finished i started to full blast bawling. i almost fell trying to walk but Shane caught me and held me and told me everything was gonna but ok.

For the first time in a while i felt safe.

_______________________

Description of shane: He's mixed with just about everything and knows how to dress. He has short but not too short hair. He also looks like a really hot basketball player haha

Description of Jenny: She's mixed with latino and black. she is short/meduim height and, she has long ombre wavy/curly hair and has curves.