To you, 2000 years ago

"Wake up Eren!" You shouted him while he was napping under a tree when he should have been helping you and Mikasa collect firewood, his eyes shot open and he gulped air like someone who'd half drown.

"(Y/N), Mikasa, hey." He groggily came around with sweat running down his face, clearly whatever nightmare he'd been having disturbed him. Served him right for sleeping on the job.

"We should get back." Mikasa advised you both, looking at the sun to judge the time.

"Where are we exactly?" Eren asked.

"On the wall, where do you think?" You sarcastically told him.

"Try asking again when your awake." Mikasa chimed in.

"I'm up it's just, I dunno, the dream I was having seemed to be going on forever. It's gone now, what was it about?"

"How the hell should I know? It was your dream." You shrugged your pack over your shoulder again, taking the weight evenly.

"Eren?" Mikasa noticed as she did the same. "Are you, crying?"

-------------
Year 845, Shiganshina District

As usual there were the wall preachers, crazed men who demanded we all worship the walls themselves as gods. Personally you found it all very irritating, should you worship the tools farmers use to farm as the gods of the harvest? No! So why should the walls themselves be worshiped?

A breath of wind pushed your hair back, the same dark shade of brown as your brothers. In many ways you were indistinguishable from each other, other then your facial features were a little bit finer and you were lightly slimmer and taller then Eren.

On a personality level though, you were hardly mistakable. Eren was a wild card, a glass cannon who could go off at anyone for any reason. You however were more likely to cause a fight with your sarcasm, yet you also had something of a cold edge. The ability to take a step back and think about the situation from all angles.

"Do me a favour right, don't let anyone know I was crying." Eren miserably asked as you all hauled firewood inside to Shiganshina, you opened your mouth to shout that Eren had been crying, but Mikasa jabbed you in the ribs with her elbow before you could do so.

"Yeah yeah yeah." She said more to drown out your muffled groan then anything else. "Still though, you don't even remember why? Maybe you should have your dad look into it."

"Yeah cause tearing up is usually a medical thing." Eren snapped in his usual temper, not the least part happy. He seemed more annoyed at himself then anything, that and he knew it would result in more then a little teasing from you.

"Somebody messing with ya?" Came an adults voice as Hannas, one of the garrison stepped out in front of you.

"Hey Mr.Hannas." Eren greeted him.

"Hello Mr.Garrison man." You responded.

"Aw, is your big brother giving you a hard time?" Hannas asked as he bent down towards you, his breath stunk of cheap ale and made you gag a little. You'd always had a strong nose, so it was almost overbearing to have the alcoholic this close to you.

"Big brother!?" Eren roared at Hannas while frowning at him and raising his voice again, he seemed to take personal offence to the issue which just gave you an extra opportunity to tease him. "Were twin idiot, neither of us is older!"

"I am." You reminded him, stepping closer and placing your hand flat on his head then brought it toward your own to remind him of the extra height you had. "And bigger too."